𝟎𝟕 | 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

Hyun-Su woke up in his apartment, lying on the floor.

His eyes were slowly adjusting to everything, blinking rapidly as the nightmare of his family's death and their funeral washed away.

He thought that he had another dream, a dream where he saw his neighbour turn into something similar to a monster. He remembered it clearly, the way she growled, the way she laughed maniacally. He even remembered the way blood oozed from her nose and she didn't seem to care.

"I should play less horror games." Hyun-Su said to himself.

He slowly sat up and raised his hand to rub the side of his head, suddenly feeling pain throb in that area when he noticed blood on his clothes.

Hyun-Su gasped and scrambled to his feet, running to his bathroom.

When he got there, he saw the way his hair looked messed up, the way his face was paler than usual and he definitely saw the dried blood on his sweatpants and shirt.

"What the fuck..."

And then he realised that what he remembered as a dream wasn't exactly a dream. It had been real.

Hyun-Su leaned on the wall, heart pounding and suddenly extremely awake. He couldn't phantom the fact that it had all happened, that he actually saw someone look very much possessed and bloodied up. Not only that, but he had almost opened the door for her, too.

He then heard sirens wail outside.

Hyun-Su slowly pushed himself off of the wall and made his way towards his open window.

When he arrived there, his eyes widened and they didn't seem to be able to stop wandering all around Seoul as if hypnotised, as if possessed.

Seoul was looking like a complete mess; the sky was bright yellow, pinkish clouds decorating it as a swarm of birds passed by. There was smoke all around as if fires had started and spread in every direction and it was still happening, Hyun-Su could see fires erupting here and there. Not only that, but many buildings looked ruined and destroyed as if a giant foot had stepped on them.