𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤-𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞

❝ 𝙾𝙳𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

"Favourite song?" Hae-Rin asked.

"Don't try suicide by Queen." Ji-Su replied.

Hae-Rin turned to look at her, fork halfway through her mouth.

"You have a great taste in music." Hae-Rin commented through her fork. She quickly then removed it and looked at Jae-Heon. "And you?"

"I don't really listen to music much." Jae-Heon shrugged.

"Damn, really?" Ji-Su gasped.

"I've... Well, I've been focused on other things, I guess." Jae-Heon replied simply, taking a bite of his own food.

"That's fair." Hae-Rin said.

"What about you?" Asked Ji-Su, looking at Hae-Rin. "Favourite song?"

Hae-Rin thought for a moment, taking the time to chew and swallow the food in her mouth. To be fair, she didn't listen to music all the time. She loved music, she did, but she had been too absorbed in books to spare time for music. The times she did listen to music, though, she enjoyed some old songs and K-pop songs. Mostly, though, Hae-Rin listened to classical music.

"Song-wise probably Butterfly by BTS and Sea also by BTS." Hae-Rin said. "Music-wise, I listen to a lot of classical music."

"Seriously?" Jae-Heon said, eyes wide. "Classical music?"

"What about it?" Hae-Rin asked, frowning.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised." Jae-Heon said, raising his hands in fake surrender. "Classical music is pretty good, I listen to that too most times."

"So you do listen to some form of music!" Ji-Su shouted, pointing her chopsticks accusingly at Jae-Heon's face.

"I said I don't listen to music much, not that I never listened to anything." Jae-Heon elaborated.

Ji-Su scoffed.

"Next question." Hae-Rin interrupted, laughing. "Favourite singer?"

"Freddie Mercury, Avril Lavigne, and Seokjin from BTS." Ji-Su replied almost immediately, forgetting her food altogether. "You?"