𝟎𝟓 | 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛’𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠, 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

The second time Hyun-Su saw the girl from the rooftop, he'd been going down to the lobby because he heard that there was a small store there.

The food he'd bought for himself on the day he moved in was all gone, and technically, it wasn't like he had much. All he had was three packages of ramyeon and an apple. He realised too late that he would be too lazy to buy food and he should've bought a box or a full package of ramyeon when he moved in but now it was too late and he was forced to get up and move.

The girl from the rooftop was standing next to a closed elevator door with a small grocery list in one of her hands.

As soon he had opened and slammed his door shut, the girl had acknowledged him. Hyun-Su had been looking down at his phone and raised his head to greet her with a small 'hi' and a nod in her direction.

He hadn't seen her since he moved in, which had been two days, but that was totally on him. From the day he moved, Hyun-Su had just been in his apartment, staring out of the window and lazing around. He hadn't gotten out of his apartment for two days, barely having energy to even wake up sometimes.

That was the reason why, at that time, he hadn't gotten a softer surface to sleep on, either.

Hyun-Su back then watched her press the buttons on the elevator and get inside, waiting until Hyun-Su was inside as well to close the doors.

In that small moment, Hyun-Su took a good look at her.

She was wearing blue sweatpants with what looked like to be a tank top, but Hyun-Su could've been wrong because she was wearing a black zip-up hoodie on top of her shirt so he couldn't tell. On her feet, she was wearing some slippers that actually looked three sizes bigger than her size. He assumed, as he had looked away, that they weren't hers and that maybe she was wearing her father's slippers or slippers that belonged to someone else in her family.