𝟑𝟏 | 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❝ “𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝!” 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢

“𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸’𝚖 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚘𝚑, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝!” 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

"What an ignorant idiot!" Mr. An cursed.

Hae-Rin watched as Mr. An yanked a cigarette out of Sang-Wook's mouth and threw it at his face. For a moment there, Hae-Rin was happy that she wasn't smoking at that moment.

Sang-Wook watched the old man leave with both confusion and astonishment.

"That's just his way of saying thank you." Yu-Ri explained.

"Um..." Hae-Rin mumbled.

Mr. An passed by her, giving her a quick nod and leaving the room and hall as if nothing happened.

"Hello, Hae-Rin." Yu-Ri greeted.

"I feel like I came at the wrong time." Hae-Rin said.

"No, you're good." Yu-Ri replied, chuckling.

"Um, anyway." Hae-Rin said, walking inside the room. "Just came to check up on you guys. Are you okay? Need anything? I have three damp towels that you can use to clean the blood."

"Thank you, that's kind of you." Yu-Ri said, smiling up at Hae-Rin.

Yu-Ri's face was covered in blood and she had some minor injuries, but since she couldn't breathe most of the time, she was taking the injuries worse than normal. Sang-Wook, on the other hand, was covered in less blood and little to no injuries except his hands that were already bandaged.

"I'm glad both of you are okay." Hae-Rin told them, handing Yu-Ri a towel and then giving the other one to Sang-Wook. "There's going to be water for showering in one hour or something."

"How?" Asked Sang-Wook, narrowing his eyes.

"Mrs. Seo brought a firetruck." Hae-Rin explained. "She's setting up the water at the moment, but you'd have to wait a bit."

"That's good to know." Nodded Yu-Ri.

"Yeah." Agreed Hae-Rin. "Take care of yourselves, all right?"

She started to walk backwards, leaving them now that she was sure that they were okay. There weren't any big injuries, so by tomorrow, Hae-Rin assumed they'd be okay. She didn't get a good look at Mr. An but if he was nagging and yanking cigarettes away, then he was probably fine, too.

Before she came in there, though, Hae-Rin had gone to visit Ji-Su who was still unconscious.

Eun-Yoo and Jae-Heon were there with her.