𝟎𝟖 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲; 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢
(𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢)
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘
(𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘)
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗
𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝚂𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑,
𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. ❞
- 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧, 𝐀𝐯𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

"My little darling?"

Hae-Rin's head whipped to the side.

There, standing in a white hospital gown and a smile on her face, was her grandmother.

"Grandma!"

Hae-Rin ran up to her immediately, hands wrapping around her grandmother's neck and pulling her in a tight hug. Her eyes were full of tears and her body seemed to tremble as her grandmother reached out to hug her as well.

"Hello, dearest." Her grandmother said.

Hae-Rin pulled away, eyes wild as they looked at her grandmother.

"Hello, grandma." Hae-Rin replied tearfully.

"Oh, look at you!" Her grandmother exclaimed, placing her wrinkled hands on Hae-Rin's cheeks. "You've grown so much!"

Hae-Rin chuckled through her sobs.

"You're as magical as always." She replied.

Her grandmother's smile was wide and vibrant.

"Charming, aren't you, my little darling?" Her grandmother asked. "You're taller than me now, too! Oh my dearest, you've become an adult!"

"Stop it." Hae-Rin grumbled, laughing and rolling her eyes.

Her grandmother squeezed her cheeks.

Suddenly, they heard a loud 'thud' and a horrifying scream right after.

Both of them looked up towards where the sound came from, but they saw nothing except white abyss. Now that Hae-Rin was looking, though, she noticed that everything around them was white. Not only that, but there were some golden-like flickers that resembled fairy dust as they danced around them like ash and smoke. Looking down, Hae-Rin saw broken stone and ruins that seemed to crackle with each movement and each 'thud' that they heard.