𝟎𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎-𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎-𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

Hyun-Su stared blankly as dozens of soldiers brought him to an underground place.

He was in a cage.

The cage was with bars, and with each rolling of the wheels below him, it sent the metal rattling. Same with his chains that were on his neck, his arms, and his legs. He could hear the rattling every second, and it was getting annoying, especially with how roughly the soldiers were treating him.

The blood on him was dried and none of the soldiers bothered to clean it.

Said soldiers, the ones that were not carrying Hyun-Su, were staring at him like a circus animal as he passed.

Actually, he might as well be one.

A circus animal.

Considering how he was an abomination and how he was chained, he definitely was seen as an animal. Not only that, but it did not help that the soldiers had their weapons aimed at him.

Oh, and he was literally naked.

They had strapped him of everything that he had.

Even Hae-Rin's bracelet.

The moment they had snatched the bracelet from him, Hyun-Su had felt a primal rage surge through his veins. Despite the chains that had been restraining him, he had thrashed wildly in their grasp, his screams echoing off the walls of his prison. He had pleaded with them, demanded that they return what was rightfully his, but his words fell on deaf ears. It was as if he had been invisible, his pleas unheard, his struggles ignored. They had stripped him of everything - his belongings, his dignity, his sense of self - leaving him feeling utterly powerless and alone.

He didn't stop demanding for his bracelet to be returned, though.

No.

Hyun-Su had even unleashed his monster. He had even tried killing them because he was already an asshole, what were some more kills?

He had managed to kill two before someone had punched him on the back of his head.

Hyun-Su had then fallen on the ground and had been dragged inside the cage he was in at the moment. The chains, at that point, had been strongly strapped.