𝟐𝟐 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

❝ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛’𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢’𝚜

❝ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛’𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢’𝚜. ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

Hae-Rin stared at Sang-Wook, ready to shout at him.

"I said what I said." Sang-Wook repeated.

"Come on! Why are you such a buzzkill!" Hae-Rin shouted, rolling her eyes. "Everyone already did it, you need to do it, too."

"Need?" Sang-Wook scoffed. "I don't think so."

Hae-Rin gritted her teeth.

She pushed her phone closer to Sang-Wook and nodded at the device, daring the older man to do as she said. Sang-Wook, on the other hand, scoffed again in annoyance and pretended he wasn't noticing her.

Hae-Rin grumbled.

For the past two days, Hae-Rin had been using her phone to voice record messages from everyone she liked in the building. She wanted to have messages to look back to once everything was over. And well, okay, she was scared one of them would die, and she'd never get to hear their voices again. The idea, technically, came to her the night after she had comforted Hyun-Su. She had been thinking about the apocalypse and how she never got to have a message saved from her mother and grandmother.

First, she went to Eun-Yoo, bothering the girl. She gave up easily, though, knowing she couldn't fight against Hae-Rin.

Eun-Yoo gave her the message but forced Hae-Rin to get out of the room so that she wouldn't be embarrassed. Then, once she had been done, she gave Hae-Rin's phone back and left the room.

Hae-Rin almost cried hearing her message.

Then she went to Grandpa Han, who was really willing to give her a message. Both Eun-Yoo and Grandpa Han's messages lasted three minutes each. Hae-Rin was quite surprised to learn that, and even more surprised when she heard their messages.

After that, she had forced Ji-Su, Jae-Heon, Yu-Ri, Yi-Kyung, Mr. An, the siblings, and even Eun-Hyuk to record a message.

Of course, she was mad at Eun-Hyuk, but he had been in her life the same amount as Eun-Yoo. Even though they weren't extremely close, Hae-Rin still counted him as a friend. But, in all honesty, she had not yet heard his message. She wanted to hear it once she was less mad at him.

She was now trying to force Sang-Wook.

The man wasn't that close to Hae-Rin, obviously, but he was toleratable, and Hae-Rin had great respect towards him after the creep incident. He was also good at keeping guard on the store, always doing as asked and being quiet and calm towards almost everyone. Even though he was distant from everyone, Hae-Rin knew that the man just needed a friend.