𝟏𝟑 | 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 (𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬)

❝ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜-𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢, "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝"
𝙸, 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙
𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙. ❞
- 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐌𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────
18th February

February came with a harsh storm, raining and snowing for two and a half weeks.

Hyun-Su had been going to the stadium as usual, always seeing Hae-Rin and Eun-Yoo leaving from a hidden entrance. He had been following them around, and even though most of the time they seemed to be running errands, they were also searching around the town for something.

Sometimes, he'd see them leave the stadium two times in one day, but only one of that time was for errands.

Most of the time, though, he'd been following Hae-Rin.

Once - a week ago - when he was watching them get some things from a mall, they had separated. Hae-Rin had gone to the lowest floor, while Eun-Yoo went to the highest floor. It was all normal, most times they separated to cover more ground, it seemed, but this time it was different. It was different because when Hyun-Su had been watching Hae-Rin pack things in her backpack, Eun-Yoo had screamed, initiating that she had been attacked.

Hae-Rin was too far away to help her, so Hyun-Su flew from around the mall and entered through a broken window.

Eun-Yoo was on the floor with eyes closed while a monster that had a weird slanderman type of shape was standing above her, ready to attack her again.

Hyun-Su had managed to save her before anything went too far.

But as he brought the monster out of the mall, going through the window, Eun-Yoo had woken up a bit.

"Eun-Hyuk?" She had mumbled.

Hyun-Su didn't reply.

The next day, the two friends were in the same mall and Hyun-Su was watching from afar again. He didn't know what else to do, and he tried to ignore the monster in him as it kept cursing and mumbling things.

Every time they separated, Hyun-Su went to watch Hae-Rin.

Hae-Rin seemed to return to the tunnel every time she could, and Hyun-Su always hid around the alcoves of the tunnel.