𝟐𝟕 | 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?

❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝚂𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚝
𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛? ❞
- 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────
29th June

Hae-Rin was running.

Everything around her was either a blur of colours or a blur of abandonment.

Her heart was pounding like an angry giant stomping on a fairy's home and her eyes were wide and unbelieving, stuck that way for at least fifty minutes.

It had been like a fever dream.

Hae-Rin didn't want to believe it at all.

Even so, she kept running towards the outdoor sports court.

When Hae-Rin had woken up, her head had been fuzzy and it had been only after taking a shower that it had cleared. It had been only then that Hae-Rin noticed how her longboard had been placed wrong and when she had asked Eun-Yoo, the girl had told her that Min-Seok had brought her back asleep. It had been only then that memories flooded back and Hae-Rin had dropped everything, grabbed her cubed knife and ran out of the stadium with hair still wet.

Her hair was drying the longer she ran under the hot sun, though, swirling around her with the forced wind. Her knife was zipped up in her pocket and she had avoided two monsters along the road without getting attacked.

Anticipation coursed through her veins like a double-edged sword. It was a sensation that felt like it was lifting her to dizzying heights only to threaten a devastating fall.

It was like anticipating something that was never going to happen, something she had lied to herself about.

Yesterday felt like a fever dream, a dream that fell down the cracks on the floor.

There was no way Hyun-Su had been there.

Hae-Rin simply couldn't believe it.

But she could feel it.

She could still feel his hug, still feel the kisses on top of her head and she could still hear his voice in her head, echoing like a destroyed vinyl.

Arriving at the sports court, Hae-Rin slipped through the hole in the fence and ran towards the place she had been.