𝟏𝟐 | 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐲

❝ “𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝?” 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗, 𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚢.

“𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜,” 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍, “𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛.” ❞
- 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧, 𝐉.𝐌 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────

"Can we go downstairs like this?" Asked Jae-Heon. "We need more useful things."

They were all descending down the stairs; Jae-Heon up front, Ji-Su behind him, Hae-Rin behind her and Hyun-Su right at the back of the line.

"We are the useful things." Ji-Su replied.

Hae-Rin was about to agree when they saw a dead man lying near the open metal doors.

"Shit." Cursed Hae-Rin.

There was a lot of blood all over the floor.

"It's a person." Noted Ji-Su.

"Strange to see them like this." Jae-Heon said just as Ji-Su went to kneel behind the man.

Hae-Rin and Hyun-Su continued to stand as Jae-Heon went to kneel next to Ji-Su. The bassist, on the other hand, leaned down to press a hand on the unconscious man's throat, checking for pulse.

"He's still warm." Ji-Su told them. "Haven't been dead for long."

"Oh, God." Mumbled Jae-Heon, closing his eyes to pray.

"If he hasn't been dead for long," Hae-Rin began, watching Ji-Su as she snatched a chocolate bar from the dead man's pocket. "Then a monster might be near."

"Probably." Agreed Ji-Su, standing up.

"We should get going then." Hae-Rin said, looking around and then back st Ji-Su.

The bassist froze when her eyes met Hyun-Su's and when Hae-Rin turned to look at him, she saw that the boy was shocked. He was staring at Ji-Su, probably because of the chocolate she stole, and looked like he wanted to disagree with her actions.

Ji-Su then threw the chocolate at Hyun-Su who caught it just in time before it fell.

"Put it back if you don't want it." Ji-Su said.

"You're cold." Hyun-Su told her.

"So what if that's true?" Ji-Su asked. "I do worse to survive. And I suggest you do the same."