Chapter 5 - 6

Chapter 5

A small red dot appeared on the taskbar icon of the game interface.

The daily tasks mentioned by the system have been refreshed, and there are five in total. In addition to daily tasks, there are also weekly tasks, monthly tasks and personal tasks.

Daily tasks, as the name suggests, are daily tasks. Every day's tasks are different and refreshed at 0:00. There are ten weekly tasks, which are refreshed at 0:00 every Monday. There are fifteen monthly tasks, which are refreshed at 0:00 on the first day of each month. The tasks include business assessment at 0:00. Within; personal tasks are equivalent to achievements, they are one-time tasks and will not be refreshed.

Today's daily tasks are to chop firewood (0/10), make one purchase (0/1), make five purchases (0/5), receive one customer (1/1), receive ten customers (1/ 10).

Shen Zening first received the reward for the task of "receiving a customer", which was 20 experience points and 10 points, and then received the personal task.

Personal tasks include those completed yesterday: officially opening the business, making a breakfast, and entering the city for the first time. A total of 250 experience points and 130 points were received.

There are currently a total of 710 experience points and 395 points. The experience value progress bar on the teahouse panel is full and shining golden light.

Shen Zening clicked to upgrade. The icon that looked like a shabby teahouse did not change, nor did the name. Only the word Lv2 was added above the icon.

Shen Zening looked at it. The next level required 1,000 experience points. There was no reward for upgrading from level 1 to level 2. However, he found the reward for level 5 of the teahouse in his unfinished personal tasks. It was a small golden box that could not be checked. Regarding the specific information, I don’t know if it is the secret manual of the exercises mentioned by the system.

The smiley icon represents satisfaction, and the satisfaction level displayed on the interface is 0%. It seems that previous customers have not been counted.

The icon that looked like a gold ingot was a mall. Shen Zening was more interested in this. After opening the mall interface, he found that most of the products were locked.

The system explained: "Products require levels to unlock. Currently, the teahouse is level one, and you can only purchase a very small number of basic products."

Shen Zening looked carefully and saw that the products sold in the mall were all kinds of, and almost everything was available. Yes, divided into eleven categories including clothing, food, home decoration, maternal and infant, pets, technology products, department stores, beauty, sports, health care, and medicine.

There are many subcategories under each category, and he even saw a spaceship in a certain category, with so many zeros marked at the back that Shen Zening didn't even want to count them.

Shen Zening: "..." Confirmed, it is really a product from all over the universe.

After a quick browse, Shen Zening counted the things that could be purchased with points. The total of each category did not exceed two pages. The prices sold in the mall are not expensive. For example, a basic single folding wooden bed only costs 80 points.

He didn't have many points in his hand, but thinking that Shen Yi needed a place to sleep, Shen Zening not only bought a single bed, but also bought a set of bedding. Although they were the cheapest, they also spent a total of 200 integral.

After the purchase was successful, there was a soft "plop" sound, and the single bed and bedding appeared directly in the lobby. Shen Zening asked Shen Yi to come over and carry the bed to the warehouse together.