Chapter 133

Chapter 133

Shen Zening does what he says.

He killed and filleted the fish himself, and allowed Tiao Liao, who was so greedy that he was drooling, to sit on the baby high chair and watch him cook the whole time.

After catching the fish one by one, the jumpsuit was soaked by the water in the fish pond and could no longer be worn. It was also stained with a lot of sediment and dirt from the fish pond. Bai Yang directly picked it up and threw it away. .

Now Tiao Tiao was put on a little dinosaur's jumpsuit by Shen Zening. She was green and looked like a juicy little green vegetable sitting in the dining chair.

Because the baby was so naughty, Shen Zening and Bai Yang specially bought a baby high chair from the mall that was said to be the safest and most stable. It also had various buckles to prevent the baby from standing up naughtily. It was absolutely not allowed. The kind that can tip over, stuff the strips inside.

"I almost want to install a surveillance camera in Tiao Tiao's room." Shen Zening cut the gutted fish into pieces and put them on the cutting board. While filling the fish fillets, he said to Bai Yang beside him, "It's just for babysitting." It's the kind that reminds the kid of his status at 360 degrees throughout the day."

After what happened in the afternoon when Tiao Tiao suddenly jumped from Shen Zening into the pond and caught fish, Bai Yang took it for granted and responded without thinking: "Buy it."

Tiao Tiao was fine when he first broke out of his shell. He was just a little dragon cub. He couldn't do anything if he threw it into the crib, and he couldn't escape through the cracks.

Now he can transform into a human form. When he was catching fish, Liao Piao seemed to be able to switch between prototype and human form at will. This would be difficult. What if he wanted to get out of the crib one day.

——Based on Tiao Tiao's previous level of naughtiness, Bai Yang was afraid that he might overturn the crib when he tried to "escape".

Bai Yang originally wanted to reason with Tiao Tiao, saying that good children should not run around.

But then I thought about it, Tiao Tiao couldn't be considered running around. After all, he didn't run out of their sight. It was just... his running was a bit unexpected.

"Daddy~"

Tiao Tiao sat in the baby high chair and looked over at the stove. He stretched out his hand and pulled twice. When he saw that he couldn't get over it, he wanted to change back to his original form.

But the height of the baby dining chair seems to be too high for his prototype. If he changes it back, he will not be restricted by the buckle on the dining chair. But how will he get off? If he jumps directly, will he fall?

Tiao Tiao, who was skinny but afraid of getting hurt, shook his head.

Why don't you ask dad when you can eat fish?

Tiao Tiao thought so, blinked and looked at Bai Yang, "Yuyu...eat!"

At this moment, Shen Zening had just sauteed the minced ginger and garlic, and was adding pickled cabbage to the pot, when he heard Tiao Tiao's words, He immediately understood that he wanted to ask Bai Yang when he could eat fish, so he smiled and replied on behalf of the little fox, "It's still a while, don't be in a hurry."

Tiao Tiao: ...it's urgent, why aren't you in a hurry? We're all a little hungry.

He thought so and rolled his big round eyes. The thick white eyelashes cast some shadows on his soft face. After meeting his father's confused gaze, he immediately touched his face pitifully. Touch your belly.