Chapter 152 - 153

Chapter 152

This is just an ordinary small inn in Dongzhou, the world of cultivation. How could the demonic energy appear here?

Qin Yan felt a little strange. Just when he was about to get up and check, there was an extremely small sound on the originally locked door, and it was opened by others from the outside.

The man was very careful and made almost no movement when walking around the room. If Qin Yan was deeply asleep, he would not be able to notice it.

Qin Yan held his breath and concentrated, wondering what the man was going to do. After a while, he felt the man approaching the bed, and what followed was a demonic aura that was so strong that it almost made him feel uncomfortable.

This level of demonic energy can only be from the demon clan.

In the world of cultivation, demons actually appeared.

Could it be that during the time he was locked up by Qin Shu, there was something wrong with the barrier of Zhu Feng Road in Beizhou?

……wrong.

Although he had vaguely heard some rumors about the demons on his way to Shuowang City, he had never heard of the rupture of the barrier.

It turned out that those rumors were true, but... when did these demons sneak into the world of cultivation? He actually avoided the barrier of Zhu Feng Road in Beizhou.

Are there other loopholes in the world of cultivation?

Now that he had encountered this kind of thing and was actively found by the demons, Qin Yan wanted to find out what was going on. He pretended to be asleep and listened to the demons moving around his bed. Then my mind became a little dizzy.

However, Qin Yan was prepared. When the demon broke the door lock and came in, he had already put a charm on his inner shirt that could keep him sane.

This talisman... actually does not have this effect. It is just a very low-level talisman with a little bit of thunder and lightning power. It is still a failure.

But Qin Yan happened to see them when he was buying other spiritual weapons in the spiritual weapon shop. Seeing that they were so cheap and almost free of charge, he bought some along the way, thinking that they would be of some use.

Now it's just right, so I put it to use.

Every time he was about to faint, the little thunder charm would shock him to keep him awake.

Qin Yan did not dare to open his eyes. Even if he was shocked by the spell, the expression on his face did not change at all. He still looked like he had been tampered with and was sleeping soundly. He allowed himself to be taken away by this demon.

The demons did not take him too far. Qin Yan listened to the sounds around him and calculated the distance in his heart.

He should have been taken to a flying boat by the demons. After about a stick of incense, the flying boat stopped, and he was taken by the demons to a ruined temple in the wilderness.

Along with him, he was taken into the flying boat and tied into the ruined temple. There was also a muscular young monk and a... cat?

After hearing some footsteps, Qin Yan closed his eyes that he had quietly opened.

He heard two different footsteps. The demons and companions who had tied him came in, saying something about demons and mortals.

After the two demons chatted about mortal matters for a while, they continued, "The mortals have already tried it, and the effect is quite good. Your Majesty has instructed us to capture some monks and demons to try. Now we even have half-demons." I also arrested them, it should be enough."