Chapter 27 - 28

Chapter 27

After Shen Zening carried Bai Yang to the table, he took out a handkerchief.

The handkerchief is made of pure white silk, with a peach blossom sticking out from the corner. The petals are layered, complex and lifelike, and the embroidery is exquisite. It is expensive at first glance. Shen Zening bought it when he took Bai Yang shopping in Shuowang City.

When he saw this handkerchief at that time, he thought it was very suitable to give it to Bai Yang... to make a small bib.

He had thrown away the previous little yellow duck bib. It was long and rough. It was something industrially mass-produced and not worthy of the little fox at all.

Shen Zening folded the soft handkerchief in half, passed it around the fluffy fur on Bai Yang's chest, and tied it carefully around his neck.

Bai Yang shook his head uncomfortably, his two small ears rolled back into the shape of small wings, and he raised his paws to press against Shen Zening's fingers.

"Uncomfortable? Too tight?" Shen Zening pinched the back of his neck, untied the handkerchief, and tied it up much looser. "Is this okay?" Bai Yang always felt that the bib

was too small. It's only used by children, but even when he's an adult, he's still wearing a bib. He's completely treated like a fox cub.

Well... although he does look very young... although he can't remember how old he is...

but... he can't!

He won't eat the food on himself!

Bai Yang tilted his head and patted Shen Zening's arm with his warm and soft flesh.

At this time, Shen Zening suddenly didn't understand what Bai Yang meant. She thought he thought this was just right, so she squeezed the small pad and subconsciously wanted to kiss him on the head.

Shen Zening had already leaned down, but he remembered that he had just made a big mistake. He wondered if Bai Yang would resist such intimacy after being frightened by...that kind of cartoon, and stopped abruptly.

"The beer duck and egg tarts should be ready. I'll go take a look." Shen Zening said and straightened up.

Baiyang's golden left eye became brighter and brighter under the light, while his right eye was blue and clear, and the pupil shrank into an oval shape under the light. He blinked his strange-colored fox eyes and looked at Shen Zening's leaving figure with a blank look on his face.

Bai Yang: "...?" Didn't I say I don't want a bib?

He wanted to bite the handkerchief open, but when he lowered his head, he saw the exquisite embroidery on the handkerchief.

From Bai Yang's angle, he could just see a small section of a flower branch. Between the green leaves, a few pale pink petals fell with the wind, and it suddenly seemed as if they had fallen in front of him.

...Well, it looks quite beautiful.

He was a little confused. He stared at the embroidery and thought for two seconds. His snow-white tail, which was almost as big as a little fox, flicked twice.

Forget it, aren’t we just being treated as… treated as children…

This little thing is nothing to worry about…!

As he was thinking about it, he suddenly smelled a warm and sweet fragrance on the tip of his nose.

Twelve egg tarts with different flavors are neatly arranged on the tray on the table.