Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 127

As soon as the delivery business was launched, the orders were overwhelming, which made Shen Zening's pupils tremble.

It shook for a while.

Is he really so talented in business? !

Why does it become so popular immediately when a new thing is launched? If it continues like this, it will expand.

Shen Zening was a little dazed for a moment. Just as he was digesting the fact that the restaurant had received a huge order that was about to explode, the door to the kitchen was opened.

Huang Eleven, who ranks eleventh among the weasel clan, ran out.

He was sweating profusely and didn't even have time to wipe it off. He grabbed a few paper cranes squatting at the door and took them into the kitchen.

Huang Eleven: "A new order is here!!! It's matcha cheesecake. This is convenient. I'll pack it!!!"

Huang Eleven: "The second order is... spicy fried baby octopus? The second stove is empty. What? Which chef will take the order?"

He Ming handed the pot he had just used to Jinyu and wiped the water stains on his hands: "I'll do it!"

Huang Shiyi was very busy after allocating all the orders. The tail popped out unconsciously, and he hurriedly covered his buttocks to retract the tail.

He remembers to keep the kitchen clean and tidy, and no hair is allowed to fall off!

A few boxes of cakes and snacks and other desserts that could be put directly into the boxes had just been packed. Huang Eleven hurried out again and handed these bags to his compatriots wearing yellow vests who were waiting by the teleportation array. The little weasels.

Huang Xiaoqi and the others who handed out flyers haven't come back yet, but the little weasels here have already started delivering food. This rapid development made Shen Zening somewhat unexpected.

After handing over the food, Huang Shiyi breathed a sigh of relief. He turned around inadvertently and saw Xiao Zhang and Shen Zening standing aside.

"Wow Xiaozhang, you're finally back. We're all so busy. Come and chop vegetables!!!"

Huang Shishi shouted, dragging Xiaozhang towards the kitchen. After taking two steps, he felt something was wrong. When he turned around, They saw their boss looking at them with a smile.

Huang Shiyi suddenly let go of the hand holding Xiao Zhang's cloak, like a student who was caught by the teacher being naughty in class: "Well... no no, boss?! Why are you here too?"

In the back kitchen It was a busy scene, and it looked even busier than when the restaurant first opened after its upgrade. Shen Zening simply rolled up his sleeves and said, "I have nothing to do now, so I'm here to help you."

Shen Zening After saying that, he was about to go in with Huang Shiyi when he heard the voice of his little fox behind him, "Let's go too."

Just now, when Shen Zening was talking to Xiao Zhang about the order, Bai Yang took advantage of the situation and got out of the sofa. He got up and let them chat first, while he went to the inn lobby to pick up Zaizi, who played with the little pumpkin every day.

In restaurants and inns, Tiao Tiao had no other playmates. After breaking out of his shell, he spent the time hanging out with Little Pumpkin, almost treating the back of the front desk in the lobby of the inn as a nursery.

Bai Yang was a little embarrassed when he went to pick up the note, thinking that it would increase the workload for Gray and the girls at the front desk.