Chapter 171 - 172

Chapter 171

An hour was neither long nor short. Shen Zening kept counting the time and didn't even notice that the bastard was back.

The nearby bushes suddenly made a rustling sound, and then the little dragon cub Shen Yun emerged from the bushes with a few leaves on his head.

When Bai Yang saw it, he couldn't help but laugh and said: "Tiaotiao, how did you get out from there? Isn't there a road on the side that you can walk on?"

The road he mentioned refers to a slightly empty road on the side of the bush. Path blocked by dense vegetation.

Shen Yun shook his head, shook off the leaves on his body, held a round object in his hand, and stuffed it into Bai Yang's hand.

"I went to pick it up!" Shen Yun said happily, "It looks like a bird's egg! Dad, how do you want to eat it? Boiled, fried, or soup?"

Bai Yang: "..."

This bird's egg looks better than The eggs are smaller and look similar to pigeon eggs. He felt it with his spiritual power, and it seemed that the shell was about to break. Is it a bit too much to eat at this time...

But the kid didn't know so much. Shen Xiaoyun just felt that he had said before that he would catch rabbits for his father and dad. Now that the rabbit is gone, it would be okay to use a bird egg instead, right?

Well...it's not that there are no rabbits at all, Uncle Wolf still hunted two big rabbits!

Shen Yun thought this and moved closer to Bai Yang, "Dad, have you thought about it? I think it would be more delicious if fried or fried!" After the little

dragon cub finished speaking, he was still looking forward to it, and he sipped his saliva. .

"Thank you Tiao Tiao, but you can't eat this egg."

Bai Yang knelt down, put the egg in his hand, and handed it to Zaizai, "The little bird in the egg is about to break out of its shell."

"...Eh?" Shen Jun was really interested now. She came closer to the egg and took a closer look, "Dad, how did you know?"

The little dragon cub now knew only a little about the use of spiritual power. Shen Zening and Bai Yang thought he was still young. , you can practice how to use your spiritual power when you grow up, don't worry about it for a while.

But now that we’ve got this bird’s egg that’s about to hatch, let’s just give it a live lesson.

Bai Yang took Zai Zi's hand and placed it on the eggshell.

A little glimmer of light suddenly overflowed from his fingertips and wrapped around the egg, "Just like this."

The food Shen Yun needed before he was born was a large amount of spiritual power from his two fathers. Once the shell was broken, he was eaten every day. He was fed food rich in spiritual energy. Over the past few days, he had accumulated a lot of spiritual energy in his body, but he just didn't know how to use it.

After Bai Yang demonstrated, he told Tiao Tiao how to use spiritual energy, how to gather together the spiritual energy traveling around the body, and how to release the condensed spiritual energy to achieve various purposes.

If it was difficult, the little dragon cub would definitely not be able to learn it in a while. They were on the way to hunt, and the forest was not a good place for teaching, so Bai Yang only taught him how to use spiritual power to perceive life.

He broke down the steps for using spiritual power step by step, explained it to his son in detail, and demonstrated it several times.

Shen Yun listened carefully, and after several attempts, he successfully gathered together the scattered spiritual power in his body and released it.