Chapter 180 - 181

Chapter 180

In the square outside the hotel, a large flying boat was parked aside. Several demon guards were constantly coming in and out of the hotel, carrying supplies to be sent to Yaoying City.

Shen Zening held a list in his hand. While checking the items to be moved to the flying boat, Shen Zening told Lang Ze what they needed to pay attention to after arriving in Yaoying City, and also told him how to use the disinfectants.

Some were put into the water and some were sprayed. Shen Zening thought that Jiang Ran had said before that the symptoms of the plague in Yaoying City were high fever, so he prepared a lot of antipyretics and medical supplies just in case. Cooling patch.

"Uncle Wolf, you went on a trip today, when will you be back?"

At this time, Shen Yun ran over from nowhere, hugged Lang Ze's leg, and asked pitifully.

Now that Uncle Wolf is gone, there will be no one to buy snacks for Tiao Tiao in the city!

But Lang Ze didn't know that Shen Yun didn't want him to leave because he was thinking about snacks. Seeing that Shen Yun was so reluctant to let him go, he was quite moved. He knelt down and said, "Go back to your highness, I'll give something to Uncle Jiang Ran and the others. It's almost the same." You'll be back within a month."

After hearing this, Shen Yun let out a big sigh of annoyance.

A month...

he won't have any new snacks for a month!

"Then...Uncle Wolf has been out for so long. I will miss you. Maybe I will lose weight just thinking about you." Shen Yun leaned into Lang Ze's ear and whispered, "Remember to bring me something good when you come back." Here's something to eat."

Lang Ze immediately understood what this kid meant. He thought he had been out for too long and no one brought him snacks from the city, so he had to make up for a month's supply when he came back.

"Yeah, yeah, I will remember it." Lang Ze replied, somewhat dumbfounded.

The little dragon cub ran very fast, and after he finished pulling Lang Ze's thigh, Bai Yang hurried over from the corridor.

"Tiao Tiao, you're running around again!" Bai Yang said, dissatisfied as he bent down and flicked Shen Yun's little dragon horns.

Shen Yun covered the still immature dragon horns and said aggrievedly: "Dad, I didn't have it! I just ran over after I told you!" Yes,

Shen Xiaoyun did say it, but she just took advantage of Bai Yang's presence. Over at the warehouse, I was discussing with Mingxuan whether there were any herbs that I could send over.

At that time, Bai Yang was looking at the bottles of elixirs and bundles of medicinal materials listed by Mingxuan. Xiao Longzai knew that Bai Yang would not let him wander around alone, especially now that the hotel door was wide open and there were many people. When people come and go, they are busy.

If he waited until his father finished his work and took him there, Uncle Wolf would be leaving soon. How could he have time to whisper to Uncle Wolf about snacks?

So the scheming little Zai Zai saw the opportunity and shouted very fast, "Daddy, I'm going to find my father and Uncle Wolf at the door." Before Bai Yang could react, he ran away without a trace.

After hearing Shen Yun's sophistry, Bai Yang's hands itched and he really wanted to give the little boy a lick on his ass.

However, with so many people present, it was impossible for him to do such an indecent act of lecturing a child in the street, so he could only give Zaizai a feigned fierce look.