Chapter 247

When the jump channel between the Federation and the world of cultivation was finally opened, the special service team, which appeared to be from the Federation but was actually from the base, located the coordinates of the hotel. After all the hard work, what they saw was that they were surrounded by Shen Zening and Bai Bai. Along with everyone in the hotel, they dismantled the starship to pieces, and...

Qin Jue, who had all his two dragon horns cut off and collapsed on the ground, was dying.

Special Service Team: "..."

Three members of the Special Service Team came out, sweating profusely, and dragged Qin Jue from the ground, who was still in his original form, and put a special device on him to restrain his movements.

"Captain, these dragon horns..."

The team member glanced at the two places on Qin Jue's head that had been sawed off, and then looked at the handsome man who was not easy to mess with at first glance. He was playing with two bloody black dragon horns and trying to invite the beauty next to him to play with them. He asked with some hesitation: "...should we take them back?" The

captain looked in the direction pointed by the team member. , was silent for a moment: "..."

The captain looked around and felt that the man playing with the dragon horn should be the person in charge here, so he walked over and coughed dryly: "Sir, the dragon horn in your hand..."

Just as the captain Thinking about the words and how to ask for the dragon horn back, Shen Zening turned around, raised his eyebrows and smiled and said: "The cut is neat, is it a good cut?" Captain: "

..."

Not me either. this means!

The special service team fell into an eerie silence again. Shen Zening did not expect him to reply to her words. He threw the dragon horns and continued to ask: "Do you want to take the dragon horns back and give them to Qin Jue?" The captain

nodded with difficulty.

"Can't his dragon horns grow back?"

"Yes, it can, but it will take a long time."

Moreover, cutting off the dragon horns is too...

the captain looked at Shen with some difficulty. Ze Ning.

So far, many dragons have been imprisoned in special prisons belonging to the dragon clan because of their crazy crimes, but no dragon has had its horns cut off and then imprisoned in it.

Not to mention that there are no dragon prisoners in prison who are short of dragon horns. Even a long time ago, when the interstellar world was in war, the dragon horns of the dragon clan had never been cut off.

This is simply, simply a shame and a great humiliation.

Although war criminals are insulted, they must be insulted, but they still have to go through the procedures. They have to pack up and take away everything Qin Jue left in the world of cultivation. It is best to take away the dragon horns as well. Son...

"It turns out it can still grow back." Shen Zening was quite disappointed after hearing what the captain said, and his tone became much colder. "If I had known this, I should have dug him up by the roots."

Captain: "..."

Captain: "It's okay, you can keep this dragon horn as a souvenir..."

He was a little tired, but he still needs to be responsible for the rest of the things here. When he was about to continue talking to Shen Zening, he was stopped by someone who grabbed a set of skins and put a rabbit's tail on the system.