Chapter 210

Compared with Shen Zening's original dragon form, the man in black robe looked so small and vulnerable, but when his palm hit Shen Zening, it was as strong as a huge force, causing Shen Zening to take two steps back. .

He has never used any spiritual power on Shen Zening. He only uses real moves to greet Shen Zening.

The hard dragon scales all over Shen Zening's body can resist demon attacks from most monks in the world of cultivation, but in front of the man in black robe, the shield composed of scales seems to have disappeared.

——It turned into a complete and pure physical fight.

After staying in the world of cultivation for less than a year, Shen Zening had become accustomed to using spiritual power. Suddenly, he found that spiritual power was of no use to the man in black robes. He could only directly follow him like he did in modern times. People fighting... I'm really not used to it.

"Kid, it's not a good thing to rely too much on the original."

The man in black robe smiled, flashed, and then appeared behind Shen Zening. Judging from his movements, he was actually preparing to ride on Shen Zening.

"I really don't understand. What do you care about what the people here do? Whether they live or die, it has nothing to do with you. They are just an inferior race, so why bother."

"...You!" Shen Ze The dark golden color in Ning 's eyes almost solidified. The man in black robe was extremely fast, but the moment he was about to touch the dragon scales on Shen Zening's back, the giant cyan dragon suddenly disappeared on the spot.

"Relying on the truth is indeed not a good thing."

Shen Zening's voice sounded from behind the black-robed man, and he kicked him directly.

"You want to fight, don't you?" Shen Zening cracked his knuckles and punched him with the strength just now, "Old man, don't fucking let that child grow bigger than the child. Are you going to be buried?"

The man in black robe did not expect Shen Zening to learn so quickly, and frowned slightly. Before he could fight back, Shen Zening continued to hit him several times.

The two fell rapidly from mid-air and crashed directly into the group of corpses outside the city.

They could not harm each other with spiritual power. The man in black robe knew this very well, and it could be said that he was too lazy to use spiritual power when facing Shen Zening.

After fighting so many times, Shen Zening naturally understood that spiritual power was useless against the man in black robe.

But...it doesn't matter if it doesn't work for him, as long as it works for other things.

Before the corpses around him could pounce on him, they were smashed into pieces by the countless sword-like spiritual powers surrounding Shen Zening's body, and rancid black blood spilled all over the ground.

Soon, this small group of corpses was slaughtered by Shen Zening.

There were ferocious-looking roaring corpses in all directions. The man in black robe could not accept such a bad environment at all. He used his spiritual power to shake these corpses away in disgust and was about to leave. However, he was immediately grabbed by Shen Zening and started again. Drag it back.

During the several fights, Shen Zening did not feel any demonic energy from the black-robed man at all.

Not only the demonic energy, but also the spiritual power, he could not detect. He only knew that no matter what kind of weapon he turned the spiritual power into, he could not hurt the man in black robe.