Chapter 244

Chapter 244

Upon hearing this, the AI ​​quickly brought up the floor plan of the entire starship, and quickly located the location of the experimental matrix through the cameras that had not yet been destroyed and the surviving sensors.

The experimental matrix was marked by the AI ​​with a striking and dazzling fluorescent yellow, distinguishing it from the red dots of malfunctions and the green dots representing normal operating equipment.

When Qin Jue saw the experimental matrix wandering aimlessly in the starship, not knowing where to go or what to do because he had not received any instructions, an idea suddenly came to his mind.

Regarding corpse puppets, he has actually researched almost everything. Even though he is not a professional scientific researcher, but was trained as a special agent to perform special tasks, over the years, he has also passed the information in the starship. , taught myself a lot.

Now that the experimental matrix has been released by Qin Shu, although it is a pity to consume energy to preserve it for so long, for him, the matrix is ​​no longer of much use.

The thing he is studying now has nothing to do with the corpse puppet. In order to prevent the mother body from accidentally destroying other things in the starship, and to prevent Shen Zening and others from staying in the starship and continuing to cause damage, he guided it to deal with Shen Ze. Ning and the others are just right...

the experimental matrix is ​​gone once it's gone, it doesn't matter, as long as the starship is there, he can still create a new matrix.

However, the experimental mother body cannot confront Shen Zening and the others while they are in the starship. They have to wait until they get out of the starship...

Qin Jue asked the AI ​​system to follow him and followed the place marked on the map to where the experimental mother body was. Walk to the location.

On the way, he also met Qin Shu who was seriously injured.

Qin Shu's body was covered with wounds of varying depths, large and small, and he bled a lot, but he was careful not to let the blood drip to the ground and leave traces.

When everyone was shocked by the incident in the starship and could not recover for a while, Qin Shu tore off a piece of clothes, bandaged the wound, and hurriedly left the room where the discarded experimental products were stored.

"Why are you in such a mess?" Qin Jue glanced at Qin Shu indifferently, said a rare word to him, pointed to the direction of the medical room, and asked him to go heal himself.

The starship has very little energy left, but it should still be able to support the operation of a medical room.

Qin Jue didn't pay much attention to Qin Shu's situation. For him, even if Qin Shu died, he wouldn't frown.

He just felt that this inner demon still had some use, so he could keep it.

When Qin Shu saw that Qin Jue didn't care about releasing him and releasing the experimental matrix, he knew that his behavior was once again acquiesced.

He took a deep look at Qin Jue, whispered "Thank you" in a low voice, and did not say the name that would make Qin Jue unhappy again. He disappeared from Qin Jue's face very knowingly, and weakly supported the person in the passage. The metal wall leads towards the medical room.

"Yangyang, are you not injured?"

As soon as Bai Yang finished talking about what happened in the starship, Shen Zening couldn't wait to pull him over and looked around.