Chaptee 125 - 126

Chapter 125

An ordinary morning.

In the spacious master bedroom, the first thing to wake up was the little dragon Zap Tiaotiao.

Liao Tiao shook his head, and the small dragon horn on his head shone brightly in the dim light of the morning.

He skillfully used his claws to pull open the quilt that his father had covered him tightly with, and with a flick of his tail, the little dragon emerged from the quilt.

"Ouch~"

Tiao Tiao stared at the white translucent plastic guard surrounding the crib fence and shouted angrily.

The fence beside the bed was too high for Tiao Tiao, and even when the entire cub was stretched out, he couldn't reach the top of the fence.

Not only is it out of reach, it can even be said to be far away. Even if you pull yourself into a straight line, you can only reach one-third of the height of the fence.

All the gaps in the fence were blocked tightly by Shen Zening and Bai Yang, eliminating any possibility of Tiao Tiao sneaking out.

"嘤嘤嘤——" Liao

Liu scratched the plastic guard board on the fence, and his tender little dragon claws scratched on it and made some noises, but the sound of scratching the board was combined with his own various "嘤嘤嗷嗷嗷woo" "The sound did not wake up the sleeping father and dad next to him.

Tiao Tiao finally went to bed early last night and felt sleepy after dinner. Holding the big pearl that Ji Tingqiu gave him, he very consciously rolled onto the small pillow that served as a mattress, and even asked Bai Yang to help him cover the small pillow. Quilt.

Shen Zening waited patiently for a while, and after the baby fell asleep completely, he very carefully used his spiritual power to lift up the entire crib, and then quietly took the crib and the bed to his own room.

Then as soon as the door was closed, he picked up the little fox and threw it on the bed.

After Tiao Tiao broke out of his shell, the two of them had not had a normal night life for several days, and Tiao Tiao had to sleep next to the bed every day.

Bai Yang has been particularly shy since he was bumped into by Tiao Tiao who was still in the eggshell a few months ago. Shen Zening must be allowed to do what he wants to do only if Tiao Tiao is not present.

However, how could Xiao Tiao Tiao, who was in the clingy stage, be willing to leave his father and dad? On weekdays, he would either crawl into Bai Yang's arms or hang on Shen Zening's shoulders.

Of course, the time it took Liao Tiao to get into Bai Yang's arms was much longer than the time he spent on Shen Zening's shoulders.

Shen Zening held it in for several days, and even put a soundproof barrier outside the master bedroom door. Now that the troublesome kid was gone, he finally got his wish.

The big bathtub, the soft and thick carpet, the window, and the indispensable big bed have been in my mind for a long time. I just stopped until the little fox almost fainted.

At the end, Bai Yang's voice was hoarse, and his body was covered with shameful marks. His beautiful eyes, which were red from crying, glared at Shen Zening who had no control. He was about to kick him out of bed, but his waist was too sore and weak. Forced to give up.

Shen Zening skillfully began to coax people.

It was almost dawn at that time, and after Shen Zening coaxed her for a long time and talked about a lot of love/love that made her blush and make her heart beat, Bai Yang finally calmed down, enjoying the massage with just the right strength on his waist, and gradually fell asleep.