Chapter 9 - 10

Chapter 9

The refrigerator for temporary mission props is already placed in the back kitchen.

Looking at the large black commercial refrigerator with a height of two meters in front of him, Shen Zening fell into deep thought.

It's very good. It can definitely hold a hundred glasses of iced drinks. The problem is...

"System, how do you turn on the power when you take this outside?"

System: "Mr. Shen, don't worry. It's from the mall. Just use it and you're done. You don't have to worry about power issues."

After hearing this, Shen Zening directly turned on the switch of the refrigerator.

Sure enough, even though no wire plugs were seen and no power was connected, the refrigerator started normally.

He checked inside and outside and set the temperature. Just when he was about to praise the system, he heard it whisper: "...but you need to pay the electricity bill, which is paid monthly, together with the water and electricity bill of the cabin. "

...???"

It's too real to have to pay utility bills!

Shen Zening closed the door of the refrigerator with a "bang——", "Then I really thank you."

The power supply issue was solved, but it was inconvenient to move such a large cabinet to the entrance of the secret realm, so Shen Zening allocated the system space to all the compartments inside were emptied, and the stored ingredients were temporarily piled aside, trying to fit the refrigerator into the space.

I saw a thin starlight passing by, and the black metal cabinet disappeared. Shen Zening put it out again, casually put a cabbage in, and then tried to put the refrigerator into the space.

...success!

In other words, if one hundred cups of iced drinks are put into the refrigerator first and then into the space, it will only occupy one space.

The storage problem was completely solved. Shen Zening began to count the ingredients and spent 5 points to buy this drink and dessert recipe from the mall.

"Oreo strawberry yogurt cup...raw coconut latte...yangzhi nectar...snow mountain sparkling water...and make some juice smoothies and milk tea of ​​various flavors, it should be almost done."

Shen Zening kneaded her stomach . The little fox who was looking at the menu with him on the table said, "Baby, do you want to eat anything? I'll come back and cook it for you after the side mission is completed."

Bai Yang stood up, shook his fur, crossed his left leg, and skipped to tiramisu. Sue's picture.

Shen Zening remembered that it was impossible for dogs to eat chocolate, so she took him away from the picture and advised: "There is cocoa powder in the tiramisu. I don't know if foxes can eat it. Why don't you try another one, honey?" Bai Yang: "

?"

And you won't let me eat?

His temper got the better of him, and his fangs bit Shen Zening's finger.

The little white dumpling bared its teeth in a pretense of ferocity. The cute canine teeth, which were not much bigger than a grain of rice and were almost as cute as deciduous teeth, rubbed against the fingertips, causing the slightest itch.

"Okay, okay, do it, do it, do it for you." Shen Zening opened Bai Yang's mouth, took out his wet fingers, picked up the little fox and gave it a kiss.

"Try some first when you come back. If you feel uncomfortable after eating it, you are not allowed to eat it, you know?"