Chapter 71 - 72

Chapter 71

"...Enough, enough..."

Bai Yang pushed the person away a little as if he couldn't stand it anymore. There was a layer of water on his bright red lips, and the moist, hot and burning breath entwined between the two of them.

If this continues, it will turn into... that strange state again.

One tail was still being pinched by Shen Zening. He pulled it out of the man's hand with force, not caring that the fox fur above it exploded. He held the tail and tried to move to the armrest of the sofa.

But he didn't notice that there was a tail that had shamelessly wrapped around Shen Zening's waist.

Shen Zening lowered his head and glanced at the fluffy fox tail around his waist, and laughed in a low voice: "What should I do? It seems that it doesn't think it's enough."

The little fox holding its tail softly blushed instantly and the tail that was too busy to wrap around Shen Zening. around the waist was withdrawn.

Now he was holding two tails in his arms. The fluffy and soft white fur covered the little fox's pointed chin and half of his face.

The beautiful blue-gold pupils blinked gently, and the ends of Bai Yang's eyes were still glowing with a faint red. He unconsciously tightened his arms around his tail, moved his lips, and hesitated, not knowing how to refute.

After all, it is his own tail, why... why is it so disobedient...

When he jumped on the sofa, Bai Yang threw off his socks and shoes. His white toes curled up under the hem of his clothes and moved uncomfortably. move.

"Enough, enough, really enough."

The little fox's voice was soft, with a hint of vibrato. Shen Zening's throat moved and he leaned over.

Bai Yang closed his eyes nervously, his thick long eyelashes casting beautiful shadows in the sunlight coming in from the window.

Shen Zening just kissed the bright red lightly and backed away.

When he straightened up, he took a pillow to cover his thighs, "...well, that's enough." The

Tuscan salmon cooked by Alessio is a traditional Italian method, using cherry tomatoes. Dried basil, parsley, and essence are all in the sauce, which is rich and delicious.

Everyone in the teahouse tasted some. Ji Tingqiu and Xue Yun were a little uncomfortable with such a traditional European cooking method, but they found it acceptable. After all, Alessio is the chef and he still has two brushes.

Alessio's recipe suited Shen Zening's taste, and Bai Yang also thought it was pretty good. He finished his portion in a short while, even his tail wagging slightly.

Shen Zening pinched the tips of her snow-white ears, took a knife and divided half of the salmon onto the plate of the underfed little fox.

However, this dish was made for the judges who had never eaten Western food. Shen Zening decided to improve the recipe to make it more in line with the local tastes of Shuowang City.

It was dinner time when Alessio prepared this dish, and everyone ate the salmon for lunch.

After the meal, Bai Yang took many comics to the restaurant to share with Ji Tingqiu, while Shen Zening discussed the recipes with Alessio.

The dried cherry tomatoes used in Tuscan salmon have a rich, sweet and sour taste, and the fat from the frying can also be integrated into the sauce very well. However, Shen Zening was worried that the local people would not like such a mellow taste, so she suggested Replace sun-dried cherry tomatoes with fresh ones.