Chapter 49 - 50

Chapter 49

Lin Weidu shouted loudly as soon as he entered the door. After he finished speaking, he felt something was wrong.

The teahouse's space was limited, and Xu Xiaoyan's room and restaurant were side by side. They both looked the same from the outside, so it made sense for Lin Weidu to open the wrong door.

Looking at a room full of people and a table full of delicious food, Lin Weidu said: "..."

I just asked why senior brother's door opened as soon as he pushed it today! !

Just when he was embarrassed, Lin Weidu suddenly put a hand stained with some medicinal juice on his shoulder, and a bitter medicinal smell came from outside the door, "Isn't this Xiao Weidu, why are you here?"

Mingxuan said Then, the hand on Lin Weidu's shoulder pushed forward.

Lin Weidu pressed his feet against the ground, his face showing embarrassment, unwilling to come in.

Seeing him like this, Mingxuan smiled evilly, and with the help of his spiritual power, he pushed him staggeringly and was forced to enter the restaurant.

"...Childish." Xu Xiaoyan uttered two words with a cold face.

Because both of them used their spiritual power, an orange frame was drawn around their bodies, which made Shen Zening look a little funny. He really liked this kind of slapstick atmosphere, and it was much more lively than before. He had noticed just now that Xue Yun had been a little nervous, but after Mingxuan and Lin Weidu made such a fuss, her expression became more relaxed.

"Master Lin, have you had your meal?" Shen Zening asked.

Lin Weidu said "not yet" subconsciously, and then heard Shen Zening continue, "Since we are all here, let's sit down and eat together." "

By the way, the chair is in the corner, you can move it yourself."

When she bought the dining table, Shen Zening bought a larger one and asked a carpenter to make it according to the specifications for ten people. He also customized a modern turntable.

However, in the cultivation world, glass is not available, so wooden turntables are made.

Lin Weidu had just moved a chair and sat down. Before he could get curious about the double-layered tabletop in front of him, he looked up and saw Shen Zening opposite him gently arranging the messy hair of the boy next to him and whispering something. , got up and left.

After Shen Zening left, Lin Weidu was able to see the true appearance of the young man with a pair of snow-white fox ears on his head.

Beautiful appearance, icy skin, and a pair of beautiful blue-gold eyes.

Lin Weidu stood up with a swish, and stammered: "Bai...Bai..."

Mingxuan next to him quietly kicked him.

Lin Weidu suddenly closed his mouth and sat down in a daze under Bai Yang's worried eyes, "Is this person sick? Can Dr. Ming cure it?"

He had only seen the rumored noble, reserved, beautiful and powerful Lord of the Demon Realm from afar when Bai Ying, the young master of the demon clan, came to Fengqi many years ago.

The tall young man looked distant, but looked at Bai Ying with a slightly worried look in his eyes.

The snow and wind that filled the sky at Hezhi Peak could not match the cold air around him, nor could it conceal his unparalleled appearance.

When they met again at the teahouse later, Bai Yang had transformed back into his original shape and was held in the arms of the teahouse owner Shen Zening. Now many days have passed, and Lin Weidu knew from his senior brother's words that Bai Yang was slowly recovering, but he did not expect that after Bai Yang returned to his human form, he would look like such a soft and bully young man.