Chapter 91 - 92

Chapter 91

They stayed in the secret realm for seven days in total.

During this period, most of the time was spent messing around. Even though it had been so many days, Shen Zening especially felt that it was not enough. Bai Yang basically never got out of bed.

Yes, after the initial excitement, Shen Zening even bought a bed and put it in the cave.

"Okay, okay... I don't want it anymore, I can't do it anymore."

Bai Yang couldn't hold it back and said with a cry. He felt too embarrassed and turned his face to bury it in the fluffy pillow.

Shen Zening coaxed Bai Yang to extend the time, and by the time he finished, the little fox was already crying so much that he was a little delirious.

He picked up the little fox, kissed him, and pushed his sweaty hair aside. Just when he was about to coax him, the little fox's face suddenly changed.

Bai Yang pushed Shen Zening away and covered his head. The severe pain made him almost unable to think.

Suddenly, a ball of white light mixed with golden light enveloped his entire body.

Shen Zening could vaguely see several fox tails suddenly emerging from behind Bai Yang.

The furry tails were squeezed together and looked even bigger than before.

Shen Zening counted.

...It's six.

Bai Yang grew three more tails.

After the brilliance dissipated, Bai Yang's figure seemed to have grown a lot in an instant, his stature became taller, and his facial features became more beautiful.

Shen Zening carefully studied Bai Yang's changes.

Bai Yang has completely returned to the appearance of the young man before amnesia in the sea of ​​consciousness.

Like a blooming flower.

His precious little fox...had grown up.

Bai Yang didn't notice his changes for a while. He was half-kneeling on the bed, almost suffocating himself under the quilt.

Shen Zening carefully reached out to hold him, pulled down his hand that was so strong that veins appeared, let him sit in his arms, and gently massaged his head.

After a while, Bai Yang finally calmed down.

He had thought of everything.

His mind was in chaos for a moment, and Bai Yang subconsciously leaned into Shen Zening's arms, hugging his waist and relaxing.

After all the memories were restored, not only was my mind a mess, but my heart was also a little messy.

He never imagined that after losing his memory, he not only found a Taoist companion, but also acted coquettishly and coquettishly to others all day long. Even when he was a child, he would not be as sweet and sweet as he was after losing his memory, asking for a kiss and a hug. hug.

...It's so, so embarrassing.

Since Bai Yang was a child, as the young master of the demon clan, everything he says and does must be decent. This is not what his father and mother ask of him, but he feels that he...should be like this.

But now, all my noble and reserved looks, and my silly appearance have been revealed by this dragon!

The period of amnesia had a great impact on Bai Yang. If he had never met Shen Zening and had such a close relationship with him, he would still return to his original cold personality after recovering his memory. .