Chapter 45 - 46

Chapter 45

After the kiss ended, Bai Yang's expression gradually sobered up. He touched his slightly torn and slightly red lips in confusion, "...what's going on...it hurts..."

Shen Zening: "..."

Don’t you remember after teasing someone?

Shen Zening was choked for a moment, not knowing what to say to the ignorant little fox in front of him.

"...It's nothing, you hit your mouth."

Bai Yang blinked blankly. Seeing that Shen Zening's expression was not good, he did not continue to ask.

Strange...how could this happen?

Bai Yang thought about it for a long time and couldn't remember what happened just now. He only remembered that Shen Zening's hand seemed... broken?

"Is your hand... okay?"

Bai Yang caught up with Shen Zening and took his hand to take a look.

The back of the hand is smooth and clean, the skin is intact and there is no damage.

Could it be that he...remembered it wrong?

Bai Yang thought about it over and over, and could only attribute it to the fact that he had just rolled down the hillside and his brain was dizzy.

Shen Zening strode forward with a cold face. Bai Yang blinked and had no choice but to follow him first.

What happened to the two of them just now caused them to lose track of the chicken. Fortunately, Shen Zening followed them several times and found their way around the woods for a while.

Neither of them spoke during the walk. Bai Yang didn't know what was going on. Seeing that Shen Zening had a straight face and didn't speak, it was hard for him to start talking.

Shen Zening... didn't know how to face Bai Yang.

I was distracted and infatuated just now, so I kissed her without being able to control myself.

He must like Bai Yang in his heart, right?

Shen Zening couldn't help but raise her hand and touch her lips.

There is also a fresh wound on the lip, which was bitten by Bai Yang's pointed little canine teeth, causing a slight sting.

Shen Zening recalled everything from when he picked up this little fox to now. He had no way of knowing when his feelings for Bai Yang began to deteriorate. He only knew that... he already had a place for Bai Yang in his heart. , can no longer be ignored as deliberately as before.

But... Bai Yang hasn't recovered his memory yet, and the time is not yet ripe. He can't... tell this little stupid fox how he feels.

The two of them walked in silence for a while and found traces of the chicken.

Shen Zening still followed Bai Yang from a distance, hiding behind the tree.

Maybe it was because Shen Zening hadn't spoken a word, but Bai Yang always felt that the atmosphere was a bit serious and tense. After silently observing for a while and finding no abnormalities among the chickens, he gently tugged on Shen Zening's sleeve.

"What's wrong?" Shen Zening looked away from the front and back to Bai Yang.

The fox ears of the young man in front of him moved slightly and then dropped quickly. "...Are you angry?"

Shen Zening was stunned: "No, how could you..."

He was about to ask Bai Yang how he could think this way. , halfway through speaking, he suddenly realized that all kinds of emotions had just flooded into his heart. The more entangled and troubled his heart became, the colder the expression on his face became.