Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169

"Dad! Look at me!"

Shen Yun held the small bow and arrows that Shen Zening had just bought for him from the system mall in his hand, took a pose, and then pulled the bowstring hard.

...The arrow fell to the ground.

The first time I showed archery to my dad, I failed.

However, Shen Yun was not discouraged. Instead, he ran to the quiver on the side and took a short arrow to try again.

The second, third, and fourth time, the short arrow did not have time to fly far before it fell to the ground. It was not until an unknown number of times that Shen Yun finally succeeded.

A "whoosh" sound broke through the air, and the short arrow was successfully shot onto the target.

However, the short arrow was not in the center, but appeared on the edge of the target.

It's the kind of edge that's just one centimeter away from falling out.

...Well, it can barely be considered a success...

When Shen Yun saw that she had been practicing hard for so long and still had this result, she was stunned on the spot.

He looked at the target in disbelief. His round blue-gold eyes, which were exactly the same as those of the little fox, widened instantly. He flattened his mouth and ran in the direction of Shen Zening and the two of them with the bow and arrow in hand.

Shen Zening was well prepared, knowing that his son would be hit. When he saw this, he bent down, caught Shen Yun who rushed over crying, and picked up his son.

In archery, it is very difficult to hit the target without practicing for a long time. How is it possible to shoot the arrow to the center in one go?

Before Shen Yun opened his mouth, he quickly blocked the little dragon cub's mouth and praised: "We are really good at Piao Piao. After learning from Uncle Wolf for just half an hour, we were able to shoot out arrows!" "...Eh

. ?"

Shen Yun blinked blankly, and was forced to swallow the words that came to his lips. He was a little dazed, and the tears that had just surged in his strange pupils were still there, looking particularly pitiful.

"But...but Uncle Wolf can shoot right to the center..." The little dragon cub was stunned for a long time before he said.

"Your Uncle Wolf has been practicing archery for many, many years." Bai Yang walked up to the father and son, rubbed the cub's head, and comforted him, "You have only been practicing for a long time, and it is already very difficult to be able to shoot. , not to mention it hit the target, we are really good at everything."

Shen Yun was fooled by her father and dad, and said in confusion: "Really, really?"

"Of course." Lang Ze also joined in. , I am deeply afraid that the little prince’s interest and self-confidence in archery will be affected. “When the cubs in the tribe are as old as you, they can’t even hold a bow, let alone successfully shoot an arrow.” “

This, That's it!"

The brilliance in Shen Yun's round blue-gold pupils returned again. After hearing the praises from his father, dad and Uncle Wolf, he pursed his lips in embarrassment and buried his little head in In his father's arms, his eyes were shining.

"Then if I practice more, will I be able to hit the target like Uncle Wolf?" Shen Yun asked expectantly.

It has only been a full year since the little dragon cub first appeared as a dragon egg. Even if Shen Zening knew that he was already conscious when he was still a group of spiritual energy, he could absorb the information around him and learn very quickly. His body was already equivalent to three He is a four-year-old child, and his IQ is much higher than that of an ordinary three- or four-year-old child, but... if he wants to hit the target perfectly... does Zaizai have a little higher requirements for himself?