Chapter 156 - 157

Chapter 156

Early the next morning, when the hot spring hotel was preparing to open, the employees waited for a long time, only to see Shen Yi, who was moving in a hurry, and a small white ball with small metal wings that they had no way of seeing.

This small white ball that flew around outside the hot spring pavilion to take aerial photos of the opening, and carefully slipped in from the crowd to start taking pictures of the inside of the hot spring pavilion, was sent over by Shen Zening with points to help him live broadcast the opening system.

The system cursed and followed the data into the small ball, flying around in the hot springs. Thinking of its host who only knew how to make love with his wife made him angry.

Why didn't you take a look at the hot springs when they opened? Why didn't you go to bed early last night if you couldn't get up?

Oh...

it remembered, the reason why I didn't go to bed early was...

late night last night.

After returning from the hot springs, Tiao Tiao and Pei Nian were so sleepy that they yawned. They had fallen asleep for a while on the sightseeing shuttle bus and waited for Shen Zening to send the others back to the hotel before returning to the small building. By then, the two cubs were already in a daze and couldn't open their eyes.

Shen Zening and Bai Yang each held a cub and carried them back to the room.

Fortunately, they soaked in the hot springs and took a shower at the hot spring pavilion. Both Tiao Tiao and Pei Nian were still clean. They only needed to wipe their faces, hands and feet with a warm wet towel.

But before lying down, Shen Zening still grabbed the two cubs and asked them to brush their teeth, half-coaxing and half-cheating.

After Tiao Tiao and the others had finished cleaning up, he and Bai Yang went back to the room to wash up with confidence.

"Yangyang." Shen Zening helped Bai Yang take off his cloak. Thinking of what he said to Qin Yan at the hot springs, he couldn't help but ask, "Do you want Qin Yan to stay for the New Year?" Bai Yang

nodded. Turning around, he raised his head and carefully observed the expression on Shen Zening's face.

"You're not jealous, are you?"

Shen Zening has no objection to Qin Yan. After giving birth to the inner demon, the inner demon and the main body are separated into two independent people. Only when the main body is alive can the inner demon be alive, and the inner demon is alive. If the demon is destroyed, it will not affect the main body.

Qin Yan and Qin Shu had one body and one inner demon. He had always made a clear distinction between them.

Who makes Qin Shu, the inner demon, so insane? He is a textbook version of a yandere.

If it was Qin Shu who came to the hotel instead of Qin Yan, he would have thrown the person out a long time ago. How could he have given that person a chance to talk to the little fox.

Qin Yan...even though he grew up with his little fox and liked him, it's strange that no one likes the little fox because he is so good-looking.

Shen Zening knew that Bai Yang had a pure brotherly love for Qin Yan, otherwise nothing would have happened to him. Moreover, he and Bai Yang had already been in tune with each other for a long time. Now that the cub was so big, there was nothing to be jealous about.

But... the little fox asked this. If he didn't use this to gain some sweetness for himself, wouldn't he be at a loss?

Shen Zening immediately got up, pulled Bai Yang over and hugged him tightly, pretending to be aggrieved and said: "My Yangyang actually wants to spend the New Year with another man."