Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129

In the woods opposite the combined gate of the restaurant and inn, a sneaky and round figure was picking up the trunk of the tree, stretching his head to take a look at the gate from time to time.

His chubby fingers dug into the bark again and again, and soon his fingernails were covered with brown bark chips.

It was meal time at this time, and most of the monks were sitting in the restaurant and starting to eat. A small number of monks waiting for seats were also sitting in the hall waiting for their number to be called. There was no one outside the door.

The cool autumn wind blew by, picking up a fallen leaf on the ground.

I don't know how long I waited, but someone finally opened the glass door of the hall and walked out.

When the man hiding behind the tree trunk saw him, his eyes suddenly lit up and he hurriedly waved to the man.

The man ignored the excited middle-aged man and walked slowly towards the woods as if he didn't see him.

When the people approached, the middle-aged man rubbed his hands and said anxiously: "Brother Liu, how are you doing there? Is there any news?"

This chubby middle-aged man was the one who ran out of the casino dungeon.

After he escaped, he hid all night without daring to sleep. Later, he accidentally learned that an inn outside Shuowang City could hide from his enemies. Many monks spent a lot of money to go there to take refuge. He contacted a monk who was selling inn rooms at high prices. Now is the time they agreed to trade.

The monk surnamed Liu made a gesture to the fat monk to lower his voice and said, "Don't worry while I do the work. Here are the keys."

He stretched out his hand, and a bunch of exquisite small keys lay quietly in his palm.

Also hanging on the key chain was a small silver plaque inlaid with green colored glass and made into a bamboo pattern. It shone brightly in the sun and was the key to a certain guest room in the inn.

"Old Fan, where is the thing you are talking about?" The monk surnamed Liu stretched out his other hand and motioned for the fat monk to hand over the thing.

The expression on Fan Ren's face twisted, and he turned around reluctantly and unbuttoned his belt, took out a mini storage bag from his underwear, then opened it, and took out a small black bag from it with great sadness. Stone.

Looking carefully, the small stone was originally white, but there was a black mist hidden inside, which almost dyed the entire stone black.

After Fan Ren was caught and imprisoned in the dungeon by the people in the casino, the thugs searched him for the magical cheating prop, but they did not find that he had another storage bag hidden in his underwear.

He was caught because of that cheating prop and lost a storage bag, but fortunately he was more thoughtful and hid another really important storage bag that contained many gadgets from the Demon Realm.

I was just worried that I would be caught by the casino again, and wanted to escape the limelight here at the inn, so I had no choice but to exchange the items inside with the monk surnamed Liu.

In the battle with the demonic realm more than three hundred years ago, the world of cultivation won, but it also paid a heavy price.

After the barrier of Zhu Feng Dao was completely repaired, in order to prevent the demons, all continents have been searching for items and people with demonic aura. No matter what they are or who they are, once they are discovered, they will be taken away immediately for interrogation of the demonic aura. source.