Chapter 109 - 110

Chapter 109

It was said that the small building would be upgraded immediately, but Shen Zening could not immediately open the construction system in the game interface to make all arrangements for the decoration of the small building.

Because not long after he came back with Bai Yang in his arms, Shen Yi followed him to look for someone.

Shen Yi came to him mainly because he wanted to report on the situation of the restaurant in the past twenty days.

Shen Zening hadn't paid much attention before. She was shocked when she counted the days just now. Then she realized that they had been on a business trip for such a long time, which was almost a month!

Time flies when my wife and I are traveling (crossed out) and on business trips.

Since entering the world of cultivation, he has not left his restaurant for so long.

During the time when he and the little fox went to Nanzhou, the restaurant had been upgraded from level 30 before departure to level 34.

Shen Zening opened the taskbar and took a look. He calculated the total points of the daily tasks that were refreshed today. It was a bit difficult to reach thirty-five in one day. It would probably take tomorrow.

But it doesn't matter, it's not much different anyway, and it rises quite quickly.

Shen Yi handed the account book to Shen Zening, and after reading it, he said: "The nearby farmers have delivered the dishes and meat we ordered an hour ago, and I have sent them to the kitchen for Xiao Zhang to handle. Some special ingredients have not been purchased from the system mall yet."

Shen Zening closed the account book, "Give me the list of things you need to purchase, and I will do it myself."

"Okay boss." Shen Yi responded, He continued, "The overall working conditions of the six new waiters are pretty good, but one of them seems to have encountered something at home recently. He is often a little absent-minded at work, and he served the wrong dishes twice yesterday." "Yes." Which one

?" Shen Zening asked casually, taking a look at the employee information handed over by Shen Yi. He was a man in his twenties with an honest and honest face. "You first ask Xue Yun to care about it and inquire about it. What's the situation? If it's inconvenient, let Shen Er ask. If it's a money issue, you can advance part of your salary. The amount of advance depends on the specific situation. You can't keep delaying work." Shen nodded to show that he understood, and then asked Shen Zening Let’s talk about

the recent restaurant occupancy rate and dining situation.

It's still full recently, but the Western restaurant on the third floor has slightly less traffic than the one on the second floor. At the bar, I don’t know that because Si Jin, a beautiful woman, is working as a bartender, the sales volume is actually very impressive, and it has already surpassed the dessert area next to it.

The mosquito situation has improved a lot than before, and there are fewer complaints from customers. The insect repellent products Shen Zening bought from the mall last time were still somewhat effective.

"There is still no particularly good way." Shen Zening said helplessly.

However, it is August now, and the weather in the cultivation world is a little colder than in modern times. It has begun to get colder in Synotic City in August, and the daily changes are not very obvious. Shen Zening still looks at the weather forecast from the system. You can tell.

Maybe with the help of the weather, there will be fewer of those pesky mosquitoes.

"The recent affairs of the restaurant have been reported." Shen Yi closed the folder, bowed slightly, said something to Shen Zening, and then left the small building, returning the private space to him and Bai Yang.