Chapter 67 - 68

Chapter 67

Bai Yang felt quite uncomfortable eating this breakfast.

The tray with a corner crushed was placed on the edge of the table next to Shen Zening's arm. You Xueting's murderous eyes looked under Shen Zening from time to time, making Bai Yang feel scared.

He looked at You Xueting who seemed to be about to explode with anger, and then at Shen Zening who was calmly serving him food. He moved the bowl away a little and said, "That's enough, that's enough. I'll do it myself. I can't eat all this." It's over."

I don't know if the breakfast at Shuihua Temple is so rich, or if You Xueting specially prepared it for him. A variety of vegetarian side dishes were laid out on the table, with several plates of meat in the middle.

Shen Zening knew that he was a picky eater, so he specially ordered a few vegetarian dishes before adding a piece of meat.

Bai Yang protected the bowl and gently opened Shen Zening's chopsticks.

There was a mountain of side dishes in his bowl. Even if he had just plain porridge, he would probably have to eat several large bowls of it. How could he possibly eat it all?

As if she knew what he was thinking, Shen Zening retracted his hand with a smile, "Okay, you eat first. If you can't finish it, I'll..." He was

interrupted by You Xueting in the middle of his sentence, and he said "pop" He put down his chopsticks with a loud sound, "Don't talk when you eat or sleep. Didn't brother teach you that?!"

Bai Yang: "..."

Shen Zening: "..."

Ah, it's true, I really didn't teach you...

Shen Zening : "..." The warm interaction between Zening and Bai Yang was like poking You Xueting's lungs. He couldn't bear it anymore and couldn't stand it anymore.

How could the handsome, cold and noble brother be so ugly...

You Xueting subconsciously looked at Shen Zening's face.

……never mind.

No matter how much You Xueting wanted to complain about Shen Zening, he still couldn't bring himself to say the word "ugly" to his face no matter who saw him.

His sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes are as bright as the morning glow. Every move he makes is elegant and calm, and he has the air of a gentleman. To a certain extent, he is a good match for his elder brother...

No! Pair it with a "beep——"!

"Xue Ting, Xue Ting?"

Bai Yang called You Xueting twice before he finally raised his head.

"Brother, what's wrong?"

Bai Yang raised his wrist, and the brilliance flowed in the beads. "This string of beads..."

Bai Yang wanted to return the beads to You Xueting. This was originally because he was trying his best to find restraint for You Xueting. The mark of the You clan on his body.

You Xueting knew what his brother wanted to say.

When his brother first gave Su Weizhu to him, he was worried that after he took revenge, he would be unable to control himself due to too much killing karma, so he used it to restrain himself.

Over the years, under the influence of Su Weizhu, he has been under good control. Moreover, he has stayed at Shuihua Temple for so many years and has become a monk and became an abbot. His mentality has remained very stable and calm.