Chapter 123 - 124

Chapter 123

As soon as Bai Ying said these words, Shen Zening stopped washing the vegetables in his hands.

He simply put the vegetables back into the basin, turned on the faucet, raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at his brother-in-law: "Why are you suddenly interested in cooking?"

Bai Ying: "..."

They are all men, aren't you asking questions knowingly?

At this time, Bai Ying suddenly approached Shen Zening and said that he wanted to learn to cook. What else could be the reason besides Rong Qing?

He didn't see with his own eyes how his brother and Shen Zening met and how they got along after losing their memory, but from his brother's few words, he came to a very important conclusion.

Shen Zening can cook.

As for my brother, he likes Shen Zening's cooking very much.

By the same token, he also had to learn to cook for Rong Qing.

Maybe Shen Zening deceived his brother because of his good cooking skills.

After Shen Zening and Bai Yanggang brought back their missing brother-in-law and Rong Qing, who was inseparable from him and could not be separated physically, Bai Ying often exposed his bright red fox ears and tail. of.

But this time after returning from the demon clan, he took it back.

——But maybe it’s not necessarily just taking it back in front of others.

After Shen Zening asked, he only received a speechless look from his brother-in-law, smiled and didn't ask any more questions.

It just so happened that he was making dinner at the moment, and the kitchen couldn't accommodate more than one person, so let's teach Bai Ying a lesson.

His younger brother didn't know what was going on and wanted to go to the kitchen. Bai Yang was confused for a moment. He walked over and took the half-washed vegetables from Shen Zening and asked, "What kind of cooking does Xiaoying want to learn?"

Bai Ying: "...I haven't decided yet."

With so many dishes, Bai Ying couldn't tell which one to make.

He doesn't even know how to use a pot now.

Seeing his brother's reaction, Bai Yang also realized that he had asked a question that was difficult to answer, and he bowed his head in embarrassment and continued to wash the vegetables.

"Yangyang, you can go to the living room and rest for a while, or you can go up and see Zaizai. You must be tired after riding for so long in the afternoon." With

his brother-in-law here, Shen Zening had the nerve to let Bai Yang help wash the vegetables.

If there are only two people and one Zaizai at home, it is fun to cook together, but it is not good to let others see the wife doing the work, especially the wife's family.

Moreover, doesn't his brother-in-law also want to learn cooking from him? In addition to cooking, he should also ask other questions.

After Shen Zening finished speaking, he winked at his brother-in-law from an angle that the little fox could not see.

Brother-in-law Bai Ying successfully understood Shen Zening's meaning, and took the sink from his brother's hand as if it was extremely smooth, "Brother, I'll just help Brother Shen. You can go and rest for a while." Wash the vegetables. The basin

changed owners again and finally fell into Bai Ying's hands.

Bai Yang didn't think much about it. He just thought that Bai Ying wanted to learn how to wash vegetables (?) in order to learn how to cook. He let Bai Ying take away the dish basin and watched him unskillfully turn on the faucet and start. Rub vegetables.