Chapter 217

The loudspeaker of the hotel broadcast can cover a wide area, whether it is major intersections in the hotel, restaurants, hotel lobbies, Western restaurants temporarily changed into mission halls, sports venues, golf courses, etc., they are all covered.

After hearing the "open virtual training venue" mentioned on the radio, everyone was a little confused.

They all know what the training ground is, after all, there is a small one in the hotel building.

But, open? virtual?

What do these two together mean?

Near the back door of the hotel, the monks and monsters who were grabbing the corpses also heard the broadcast.

There are not many corpses here in the back door, but the quality is okay, and the degree of decay is not high. It looks like they have just separated from the large army of zombies and have not been "destroyed" by living people.

The monks thought about the information revealed on the radio throughout the hotel. For a moment, they even suspended the action of catching the corpse puppet.

"Boss Shen has come up with something new again?"

"I know there is a training room on the second or third floor of the hotel building. I have been there before. There are indeed many durable wooden stakes, and those from the sect. The training ground is different."

"Yes, I've been to the training room in the hotel building too. It's okay, but not as useful as expected." "

But the training ground mentioned on the radio has the addition of 'virtual' Do you know what this means?"

"Isn't virtual just fake? A fake training ground...? I don't quite understand. After we finish catching the corpse puppets, let's go over and have a look?" "

Okay, today's version. We’ve almost finished catching the corpse puppets. Oh, it’s really troublesome. These bastards will run around.” “

No, wait, can you chat after catching them?! Fellow Taoist! There are corpse puppets behind you. Here we come!!!"

Several monks were only paying attention to the new training ground mentioned on the radio, and they were a little distracted when they grabbed the corpse puppet, and almost got injured by the corpse puppet.

"...Thank you fellow Taoist for reminding me, otherwise, I might have to report to Dr. Ming again."

The monk conveniently tied up the corpse that came towards him with a hemp rope. He saw that it had a low degree of decay and no growth on its body. Maggot's limbs were all intact, and not a single finger was missing, so he tied it together with the corpse puppet he had just caught and covered it with a sack.

After tying up the corpse puppets that came to his door, his teammates also cooperated and captured all the remaining corpse puppets.

"Fellow Taoist, yes, catch one and get one free. Today we can get an extra hundred points." "

I don't know if... the virtual training ground requires points to enter." "

The broadcast didn't say it. , Forget it, I'll find out if I go over and see in a while."

"If you need points or spiritual stones to get in, you shouldn't charge too much. The things Boss Shen has here are quite cost-effective. Speaking of which, if not Basically all the spirit stones on my body are used to toss with the natal sword, so I don’t have to pick and dig at it so much to save money. Alas..." "

Your tossing is not a serious tossing. Others are spending their spirit stones to re-temper it. , to make the natal sword better. As for you, all your spiritual stones have been used to buy scabbards and tassels, and I haven’t seen anyone making your sword sharper. Tell me, are you ready when the zombie tide comes? How many sets of scabbards did you buy before?"