Chapter 164 - 165

Chapter 164

"Where does it hurt?"

Shen Zening hugged Bai Yang sideways and tightened her hands around his shoulders. She quickly came to her senses. Worried that it would make him uncomfortable, she relaxed her grip and lowered her head on his body which was wet with cold sweat. A kiss on the temples.

Bai Yang's condition was not very good. After saying "it hurts", his beautiful eyebrows kept frowning, as if he was extremely uneasy.

When Shen Zening asked him where it hurt, he couldn't speak for a moment. He just pressed his face gently against Shen Zening's chest like a wronged little animal.

Bai Wan, who was standing aside, quickly stepped aside. Zhu Mingshu pointed to a soft bed in the middle and asked Shen Zening to put Bai Yang on it.

Shen Yun saw the adults busy taking care of Bai Yang and was extremely anxious. When Bai Wan went to get the bedding spread on the soft pillow, he hurriedly stepped forward and put his hand on it, holding the big soft pillow and struggling to Follow behind Bai Wan.

The fluffy and soft pillow almost blocked the entire little dragon cub. Shen Yun could only stare at her feet and walked slowly, almost hitting the cabinet. Fortunately, Zhu Mingshu noticed it in time and quickly pulled the little dragon cub back.

Shen Yun was picked up by the back of the collar, and her body shook twice before she stood still. She was still a little dazed, but she still remembered to hand the pillow to her father.

Shen Zening leaned on the sofa, and the clothes on his chest were wrinkled by Bai Yang, and his sleeves were also pressed down.

The little fox trembled from time to time, letting out vague whimpers from his throat, and lay dependently in his arms. If he moved even a little, he would be pulled and wouldn't let him leave.

He took the pillow and put it on the soft couch, then pulled the quilt to cover the little fox. Only then did he have time to look at his son, who was staring at them eagerly and wanted to step forward but was worried about making things worse. He said, "Tiao Tiao, your father is not feeling well. Can you do your father a favor and call Uncle Mingxuan over in the yard next door?"

Seeing that she could help, Shen Yun nodded wildly and ran out without even having time to put on her gloves and scarf.

"Yangyang, can you speak now?" Shen Zening pushed the little fox's wet hair aside, feeling anxious and wondering what happened to him.

Bai Yang seemed to be trapped by the discomfort in his body and did not hear what Shen Zening said.

He looked like a fragile piece of porcelain. Shen Zening wanted to touch him but didn't dare, so she had to hover next to him.

It was also the first time for Zhu Mingshu and Bai Wan to see their son like this, and they were a little panicked. Bai Wan brought a Tang Pozi that was originally prepared for Zhu Mingshu and handed it to Shen Zening.

"Let Xiaoyang warm up and see if he gets better." Bai Wan stared at her uncomfortable son and said with some confusion, "The pain should be in the stomach, and I want to vomit but can't. , I feel so uncomfortable again, I didn’t react that much when I was pregnant with him..."

Shen Zening paused as he was about to hold the little fox's hand.

"...?"

Mother-in-law, what is she talking about?

What does this have to do with when I was pregnant with Yangyang?

Zhu Mingshu didn't quite understand, and asked curiously: "Wanwan, do you know what happened to Xiaoyang?" "