Chapter 103 - 104

Chapter 103

After hearing what Bai Yang said, the shopkeeper of Qinjiang Tower felt even more horrified than when the taller man threatened to hang him.

Kidnapping/selling a good girl is a crime that Qinjianglou cannot bear!

The shopkeeper said in a trembling voice: "My lord, you have misunderstood me. How could we do such a thing? Those women are all forced to make a living, and they all volunteered!" As soon as these

shameless words came out, Shen Zening immediately turned his spiritual power into a long knife angrily and kicked the shopkeeper on the knee, "What the hell are you talking about here?! You volunteered. The perpetrator had the nerve to say you volunteered. I think you also volunteered." Be the one who died under my sword!"

The long knife, with golden flames, was thrust into the floor in front of the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper was so frightened that he fell back and fell to the ground. His legs and feet couldn't control his movements and he kept trembling.

"Shen Zening." Bai Yang called softly.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean to say bad words." When Shen Zening looked back at his little fox, his face had changed into a gentle expression, but his hand violently pulled out the blade, seemingly holding it casually. on the shopkeeper's neck.

"..."

The shopkeeper swallowed hard.

Bai Yang stood up, and the snow-white clothes were like moonlight, slowly sweeping across the ground, and then stopped in front of the shopkeeper.

"Shopkeeper, look at me."

The shopkeeper of Qinjiang Tower subconsciously met Bai Yang's gaze.

Shen Zening noticed that Bai Yang's eyes gradually changed. The disguised black eyes turned back into beautiful blue-gold eyes, but the color of the eyes was quietly darkening, and the tone became erratic and unpredictable.

"Where is the list of all the women who travel between Qinjiang Tower and Yingxianfang? Bring it here." "

...Yes." The look in the shopkeeper's eyes became increasingly hollow, like a puppet without self-awareness, following Bai Yang's orders. Looking through the roster of those women.

This is the same skill used by Bai Ying to fool, no, it is used to confuse the Chen family's servants. Maybe it is unique to the nine-tailed fox clan?

"Don't look." While the shopkeeper went to get the roster, Bai Yang turned his head slightly and said to Shen Zening, his tone a little serious.

"Don't worry about me, baby." Shen Zening smiled, went up and hugged the little fox's waist, and kissed him lightly on the side of the face. The little fox was startled, and the magic in his eyes almost disappeared. Hold still.

For some reason, Bai Yang's technique seemed useless to him, so Shen Zening was too lazy to avoid it, and just hugged the little fox carelessly and watched him control the shopkeeper.

"This is so convenient..." Shen Zening sighed, "If I had known it was so easy, I wouldn't have had to talk to him so much." Bai Yang's eyebrows arched, "Isn't this giving you some opportunities to perform?

"

Then was I handsome just now?" Shen Zening asked in a low voice, biting the little fox's ears.

While the two were talking, the shopkeeper had already presented the entire list like a puppet.

The list is very long, and the lives and addresses of those women are also recorded on it. Shen Zening took the list from Bai Yang and roughly looked through it. Most of the addresses were for various brothels in Yingxianfang, and a few were for residences in civilian areas.