Chapter 43 - 44

Chapter 43

Not long after the teahouse opened, the lobby was crowded with monks who came to participate in the tasting party.

Boss Shen’s new product!

free!

And aura!

You would be a fool not to eat it!

The monks rolled up their sleeves one by one and rushed to try the desserts. Almost all the desserts were eaten quickly, much faster than Shen Zening expected.

While he was placing plates to replenish the desserts to try, he was thinking about whether to make some more.

According to his observation, the most popular ones are eclair jelly, followed by jelly and panna cotta.

Jelly and panna cotta have different tastes. Panna cotta is sweet and tender, while jelly is smooth and has a little toughness. If jelly and panna cotta are similar in the world of cultivation, such as black jelly, then Western-style desserts such as eclairs are completely new to the world of cultivation.

Ice cream is also very popular, but Shen Zening did not put them all out. There was no freezer to store them and he was worried that they would melt. He only took out ten small pieces at a time and put them in disposable tasting bowls specially bought from the mall, waiting for the guests. When you have almost enough ice cream, add new ones.

However, except for the taro balls, which are quick to make, the others need to be refrigerated or frozen for a period of time, and they are not that quick to make up. Taro Yuan is not in a hurry, why not wait first.

Bai Yang was very active in walking around the lobby at first, helping Shen Zening replenish ice cream and jelly, but as the teahouse became more and more crowded and the lobby became crowded, he became less active. After thinking about it, he and Shen Zening hid behind the counter.

Shen Zening got him a cup of fruit tea, "Tired?" "

...Not very tired." Bai Yang lay down under the counter and took a sip with a straw in his mouth, "But there are so many people..."

There were indeed many people, except The monks sitting at the tables and chairs, and many standing in front of the long tables, filled the lobby. No wonder the little fox didn't want to go out.

There was some noise in the lobby, and Shen Zening asked him, "Shall we go back to the room?" "

Then you will go back too?"

Shen Zening pinched the soft fox ears, "The tasting meeting is not over yet. I am now I can't go back."

His calloused fingers pinched his ears, which made Bai Yang shake his ears subconsciously, "Then I won't go back, I can just stay here."

Shen Zening talked to him for a while. In just one sentence, Shen Yi was called away.

Bai Yang listened casually, and it seemed like... there were many people wanting to order ice cream?

There were indeed many monks who wanted to order ice cream and eclairs. As soon as Shen Zening walked out of the counter and took the order from Shen Yi, she heard a sudden "ding" in her head.

"Ding dong - the first phase of the summer event has officially started! The event lasts for thirty days. You can enjoy double skill experience bonus by making summer limited food! You can also get 20% of the experience by selling summer limited food. Value and points bonus!"

"For example: Ice cream is sold for ten low-grade spiritual stones. After adding 20%, the experience value and points that can be obtained are 2 experience points and 2 points." "