Chapter 55 - 56

Chapter 55

The one-pound thick-cut sirloin steak was wrapped in kitchen paper to absorb the blood on the surface. Shen Zening used a knife to trim it again, cutting off some of the excess oil and rubbing black pepper, sea salt and olives on both sides of the steak. Marinate in oil for ten minutes.

The floor-standing electric fan in the kitchen was whining. Bai Yang stood next to Shen Zening and watched him handle the steak, his tail swaying, his mouth watering when he saw such a large piece of meat, his eyes full of anticipation.

"Wait aside." Shen Zening helplessly said to the little tail behind him, "In addition to steak, there is also pasta, butter garlic prawns, scallion abalone, cream pumpkin soup and chocolate brownie. It's all done. It'll be a while."

Bai Yang was a little unhappy, waiting aside was so boring. Shen Zening was busy and had no time to talk to him, so she might as well watch next to him for a while.

Seeing that he could not persuade the little fox who was determined to be a supervisor, Shen Zening had no choice but to let him wander around the kitchen, looking here and asking questions, just pay more attention while cooking.

These dishes are relatively quick to prepare. In addition, there are beef brisket in clear soup and steamed pork ribs in black bean sauce, which are prepared to be stewed together as a late night snack.

Bai Yang became addicted as soon as he started decorating. Decorating the small building was not enough, so he asked Shen Zening to upgrade the lobby after closing at night.

He had reserved the spiritual stones for the upgrade and decoration of the lobby in advance, but the teahouse closed at ten o'clock. It was probably almost ten and a half after the guests had left and packed up. He didn't have many points left, and he used them to buy ancient furniture. It's not cost-effective, it's better to use spirit stones to buy them in the city.

When he was still in the small building just now, he had already told Bai Yang that the tables and chairs on the second floor of the lobby needed to be purchased in the city, but Bai Yang was still in high spirits and said that he could upgrade the design first and go directly to buy the things he liked tomorrow. .

Even just planning it would probably take until after twelve o'clock.

Bai Yang rarely slept that late. If he wasn't sleepy by then, he might be hungry, so he had to prepare midnight snacks first. Even if he didn't want to eat at that time and just wanted to sleep, he could save it in system space first.

However, based on Shen Zening's understanding of Bai Yang, this possibility is relatively small.

After the steak was marinated, Shen Zening first clamped it with tongs, turned on high heat and sealed the edges vertically, then fried both sides, seasoned with garlic and rosemary, and poured melted butter on the steak.

While the steak was being fried, pasta was cooking in another pot. When the steak was fried, Shen Zening went to deal with the side dishes such as bacon, onions, and bell peppers, and mixed them with minced garlic, black pepper and oyster sauce. sauce.

Pasta is not like steak. It requires skill when cooking, otherwise it will easily turn over.

After the pasta was cooked, he fried the bacon until brown, stir-fried the onions and bell peppers over low heat, poured in the pasta and sauce, and soon the black pepper pasta was ready.

When the creamy pumpkin soup was being made, Bai Yang got a little bored and lost his patience. He ran to the small table with the freshly made pumpkin soup and drank it in small sips.

The pumpkin soup was still a bit hot, there was no air conditioning in the kitchen, and there was a big furry tail behind him to increase the heat. Bai Yang soon became sweaty due to the heat.