Chapter 1

My name is Riley Thomas.

What you may not know about me is I am total geek. I love anything that has do computers and technology. I also love math and am good at algebra. There isn't a program I can't write or a math problem I can't solve. But the one thing that I couldn't figure out was love. I am not the most attractive girl there is and I often get overlooked. I never could understand why that is. I thought I would never find somebody that was until that day.

I was sitting at table at the Bean bag coffee shop. I picked up Mocha Frappuccino and took a sip as I pulled my laptop out my bag as I turned it on and typed in my encrypted password. I always used the coffee shop Wi-Fi. I picked up my cheese Danish that I always get here and took a bite. I looked around curiously see who else was around. I clicked on Word of Warcraft and logged in. I played a Gnome Warlock named Glitha Trickpocket. I started playing the game as I picked up my Cappuccino and took a drink.

When a new player entered the Eversong Woods. It was a male Blood-Elf Rogue named Valren Emberseeeker. He looked around the Eversong Woos and waved and said," Well met."

I had Glitha wave back and said, "hello." I looked around the coffee shop to see if anybody was on a laptop. I picked up my cheese Danish as I ate some of it.

There was a cute young man who had short brown hair and green eyes. He wore a red t shirt and blue jeans and had on glasses. He was sitting a table with laptop in front of him. He looked over at me and smiled as it looked like he typed the computer.

Valren smiled and said, "Nice to meet you I am Valren."

I smiled back as I typed and had Glitha walk over and said," Nice to meet you Valren I am Glitha."