Chapter 68

Lucas smiled and pulled off my beanie ad laid aside. He lifted up meg and pulled off my shoe and took my sock off. He lifted up my other leg and pulled the shoe and sock off. He put his arms around me and pulled me close and gave me a long passionate kiss on the mouth.

I smiled as I ran hand though his hair and kissed him.

Lucas smiled and placed his hand under the back of my hoodie and rubbed my lower back. He kissed my neck and placed other hand on back of my pants.

I moaned his name and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he caressed my butt through pants ad rubbed my lower back. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I rubbed his chest and kissed him.

Lucas smiled and kissed my ear an slid his hand up my bra strap and around to the front   and placed had inside and caressed my boob. He caressed my butt through my pants.

I moaned and ran fingers through his hair and kissed him.   

Lucas smiled and pulled my hoodie off and kissed my neck and reached around and unhooked my bra. He placed his hand on my breast and caressed it. He unzipped my pants a bit and placed hand around behind and inside on my butt and caressed it.

I moaned and put my arms around him and placed my hand under back of shirt and rubbed his back and kissed him.                                                                                                         

Lucas smiled and kissed my neck and rubbed my breast and caressed my butt. He pulled my pants down more and ran his hand over my panties and rubbed my nipple.

I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around my waist and picked me up in his arms.

I smiled and wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck.

Lucas smiled as he placed a hand under my butt and the other on my thigh and kissed me and carried me into my bedroom. He put me down and put arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss as he walked backward to the bed.

I smiled and put my arms around him and kissed him and shoved him onto the bed.

Lucas smiled as he fell onto the bed.

I smiled a I climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him and pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the floor.