Chapter 24

I smiled and laughed as I playfully shoved him and said, "You watch it dork."

Lucas smiled as he started to tickle me and said, "No you."

I laughed as I swatted at him and said, "You."

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around me as he pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek and said, You're my girl Riley."

I smiled as I scooted against and pressed my lips to his as I kissed and said, "Got that right."

Luca smiled as he rubbed my shoulder as he nuzzled my neck as he pulled me close and said," My geek."

I smiled at him as I tousled his hair and kissed his cheek and said, "My dork."

Lucas smiled at me as he picked up hi soda and took a drink and said, "Want World or Warcraft or City o Heroes?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah. "I sat down by him as I pulled out my laptop and turned it on and logged in.

Lucas smiled as he sat his drink down as he picked up his laptop and turned it on and logged in.

We clicked on City of heroes as he logged into our accounts and selected our heroes.

My avatar was called Snowstorm she was female Blaster with Ice and Cold powers.

Lucas had a male hero called Wild Flame who had fire powers.

Our avatars appeared in the main city.

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm look at Wild Flame and wave.

Snowstorm turned toward Wild Flame and waved and said, "Hello nice hero."

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard as he had Wild Flame wave back.

Wild Flame smiled and waved at Snowstorm and said, "Thanks you too geek."

I smiled and laughed as I typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm smile at Wild flame.

Snowstorm smiled at Wild Flame and said," Thanks dork want go find some villains to defeat?"

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard as he had Wild Flame smile back.

Wild Flame smiled back at Snowstorm and said, "Yeah let's go kick some villain butt."

I laughed as I typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm walk through the city.

Snowstorm walked through the city and said, "Let's go follow me."

Lucas smiled as he had Wild flame follow Snowstorm as he typed on hi keyboard.

Wild flame followed Snowstorm and said," Right behind you."