Chapter 72

Lucas smiled and sat up and said, "Think I'll put clothes on now geek."

I smiled and sat up and put arms around him and kissed him and said," Okay."

Lucas smiled and kissed me and stood up.

I smiled and stood up and picked up my panties and slipped them back on.

Lucas smiled at me and put his boxers back on.

I picked up my pant and put them on and said," Can you fetch my bra ad hoodie?"

Lucas smiled n and said, "Certainly." He walked into my living area and picked up my bra and hoodie and beanie and walked back into my bedroom. He walked up behind as he reached around as he helped me with my bra. He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed it.

I smiled and put my arms around him and kissed him and said, "Thanks."

Lucas smiled and put his arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss and said, "You are very welcome Ry."

I smile as I slipped my hoodie back on and put my beanie on my head and pushed my glasses up.

Lucas stood in the doorway and placed a hand on the doorframe and leaned against it and gave me sexy smile and said, "Hey." 

I smiled at him and walked over and put my arms around him and kissed him and said, "Hey."

Lucas smiled and put  his arms around my waist and pulled me close and kissed me and said, "I can't get enough of you geek."

I smiled up at him and leaned against him with my arm around him and said, "I feel the same way."

Lucas smiled and put his arm around me and his hand on back of my pants and led me back into the living room. He took my hand and walked to the sofa and sat down and pulled me down by him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him and placed his hand on my leg and kissed me and said, "So what would you like to do now geek?"

I smiled and sat next to him and kissed him and said, "We can continue our Warcraft game."

Lucas smiled and said," Sounds good to me." He picked up his laptop case and opened it up and pulled out his laptop.

I smiled and got out my laptop case from my bag and opened it and got out my laptop. I picked up an Orea and twisted the top off and licked the cream off the cookie.

Lucas smiled as he took the other half and ate it.

I smiled and laughed and ate the cookie and turned on my laptop.

Lucas smiled as he turned on his laptop.

We logged into our laptops and clicked on World of Warcraft and logged in and selected our Night Elves as we continued the game.