Chapter 13

Lucas smiled at me as he picked up his soda and took a drink as he pressed the buttons on his console as he made his racer go around the track and said, "Love you geek."

I smiled back at him as I pressed buttons on my console as I made my racer go around the track and said, "Love you dork."

Lucas smiled as he sipped his soda as he played the game and said, "I'm gonna win."

I smiled and laughed as I took a drink of soda ad said, "No you're not dork."

Lucas smiled as he pressed button on his console to make his racer go faster ad said, "Oh yes I am geek."

I smiled as pressed button to make mine go faster and said, "I will beat you."

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me as he tried stay ahead.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him back as I played the game.

Lucas smiled as he looked at me and said, "Oh yeah we were going order some pizza."

I nodded and smiled as I pulled out my smartphone as I called Pizza Paradise Pizzeria and said, "Hey I would like order a couple pizzas."

Lucas smiled and said, "Supreme for me please geek."

I smiled at him and said, "One supreme pizza and one sausage bacon and red onion pizza. "I kept playing the game as I picked up my soda and took a drink.

Lucas nodded and smiled as he played the game.

I smiled as I talked on m smartphone and said, "Okay thanks." I hung up as I put my phone in my hoody pocket as I sat back down as I picked up my Gameboy as I tried pass Lucas.

Lucas smiled and laughed said, "Hey I see you trying pass me." He tried stay ahead.

I smile as I picked up my soda and said," I will pass you dork." I tried to keep up.

Lucas smiled and said, "No you won't." He made his racer zoom ahead.