Chapter 27

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard as I had Glitha smile at Valren

Glitha smiled at Valren and said, "This is going be awesome relationship in real life and online."

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard as he had Valren smile back.

Valren smiled at Glithe and said, "Yes I agree, and you are prettier that your avatar geek."

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard as I had Glitha walk over to Valren and ruffle his hair.

Glitha walked over to Valren and ruffled his hair and said, "Thanks, you are cuter than your avatar dork."

Lucas smiled at me as he put arm around me and pulled me close as he kissed me.He typed on his keyboard as he had Valren smile at Glitha.

Valren smiled at Glitha and said,"Thank you geek."

I smield as I leaned against him as I typed on my keyboard as I ahd Glithe smile back.

Glitha smiled at Valren and said,"Your welcome let's find something else to fight."

Lucas typed on his keyboard as he picked up his soda and took a drink.

Valren said, "Yeah let's fight something."

Lucas smiled at me and said, "So tomorrow want go to the coffee shop and get a Frappuccino and Cheese Danish geek?"

I smiled back and nodded and said, "Yeah sounds good dork. "I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him.

Lucas smiled a he pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me back and said, "It's a date."

I smiled as I had Glitha  walk toward a lynx ad fire a shadow bolt as I typed on my keyboard.

Glithe walked toward the lynx and fired a shadow bolt and said, "over here."

The lynx ran toward Glithe and clawed at her.

Lucas had Valren move toward Glitha as he snuck up on the lynx and stab with a poisoned dagger as he typed on his keyboard.

Valren snuck up on the lynx and stabbed it with his poisoned dagger.

I had Glitha shoot another shadow bolt at the lynx.

Glitha shot another shadow bolt at the lynx.

The lynx roared as it clawed at Glitha.