Chapter 35

Lucas smiled and said, "Cool so I'm guessing you never watched anything like Scooby Doo Where are you? or Looney tunes?'

I shook my head and said," Those are kid shows only cartoons I watched was Batman the animated series and teen titans other than all live action shows or police crime dramas. Oh yeah I watched also seen Justice league unlimited."

Lucas said, "Do you like X-men?"

I nodded and said, "Yes just the live films though not the animated series."

Lucas said, "So I know you play Warcraft what expansion do you have?'

I smiled and said, "Burning Crusade and Wrath the Lich king."

Lucas said,"What X__men film have you seen?

I smield said, "I have seen X-men the last stand and X-men first class."

Lucas said, "Nice so do you play any other races in World of Warcraft?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Sure I also played a Blood Elf Warlock named Alerin Goldwhisper."

Lucas smiled and said, "Cool I played an Orc warrior before called Trakarl Doommaw."

I smiled and said, "Nice."

Lucas smiled and said, "So what Marvel films have you seen?"

I smiled as I picked up my soda and took a drink and said, "I have seen Ironman and Ironman 2 Captain America the First Avenger and The Avengers."

Lucas nodded and said, "Cool have seen any DC films?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yes I have seen Steel, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Returns, and Superman Returns."

Lucas nodded and said, "Do you Disney films?

I shook my head and said, "No not a fan too kiddy."