Chapter 45

Lucas smiled at me as he put arm around me as we walked back into the living room.
I smiled as I followed him back into the living room.

We walked over to the sofa to sit down.

Lucas smiled as he sat down on the couch and pulled me down next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me.

I smiled as I sat next to him on the couch. I scooted closer and leaned against him with my had against him. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he brushed my hair behind my ear and placed his hand on my leg.

I smiled as I hugged him and kissed his cheek and said, "I still want my rematch dork.>"

Lucas smiled and hugged me back and said, " How about no? "He laughed as he playfully punched me.

I smiled and laughed as I playfully punched him back and said, "How about yes."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "The title was mine to tart with geek."
I

 smiled and put my arms around him and pressed my lips to his and gave him a big, long kiss and said, "You sure about that dork?"

Lucas smiled at me and kissed me and said, "Well okay you convinced me geek."

I smiled as I kissed his cheek and said," Thank you Luke, I love you."

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me and said," No problem, Ry, I love you too." He stood up as he walked over to Wii and turned it back on. He walked back over to the couch and sat down. He picked up his Wii wheel.

I smiled as I sat close to him as I picked my Wii wheel.

Lucas kept his arm around me as he started the game and selected Vs two player.  He selected a different racetrack and selected Diddy Kong again and said, "The game is on geek."

I smiled as I selected Yoshi and said, "You'll lose this time dork."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "No you will."

We watched the screen as we prepared for the race to start. The screen set ready set go! We both pressed the B button and turned the wheel as our racers headed out of the starting line.

Lucas smiled as he watched the screen as he turned the wheel.

Diddy Kong drove down the track.

I smiled as I turned my wheel a I watched the screen.

Yoshi drove down the track as he stayed behind Diddy Kong.

Lucas smiled and pressed the B button and turned the wheel and said," No you don't."

Diddy Kong sped up trying keep space between him and Yoshi.

I smiled and pressed he button and turned the wheel and said, "Yes I do."

Yoshi sped up as he got close to Diddy Kong.

Lucas smiled and laughed as he turned the wheel and said, "You're not going bump me geek." He pressed the 1 button.

Diddy Kong shot out a banana at Yoshi.

I smiled and laughed and said, "Oh no." I turned the wheel.

Yoshi turned as tried avoiding getting hit by the banana but got hit anyway and spun out.

Lucas smiled and laughed and pressed the B button and turned the wheel and said, "Take that."