Chapter 43

Lucas smiled as he rubbed my back as his hand slid up under my hoodie. He caressed my butt and pressed his lips to mine as he gave me a long passionate kiss and said," I love you so much geek."

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him and said, "I love you so much too dork."

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around me. He leaned in as he pressed his lip against mine and kissed me.

I smiled as I ran hand through his hair and kissed him and said, "I want a rematch."

Lucas smiled and laughed as he rubbed my lower back and said," Not a chance geek. "He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed it. 

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he rubbed my back and caressed my butt. He pressed his lips against mine and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I smiled at him as I ran my finger though hi hair and pressed my lips against his and kissed him back.

Lucas pressed his lips to my neck and kissed it. He rubbed my lower back l and caressed my butt.

I put my arms around him as I rubbed his back and pressed lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he pulled off my hoodie as he put arms around me and pressed his lips to mine and gave me long passionate kiss. He put hand in my bra as he caressed my breast and rubbed my lower back with his other hand.

I smiled as I rubbed his chest and pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled at me as he rubbed my back and pressed his lips to my collarbone and kissed as he caressed my breast and said, "You are such a brilliant girl Ry."

I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him and said," Thank you Lucas."

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me and said, "You can call me Luke if you want."

I smiled and said, "Okay Luke."