Chapter 59

Lucas smiled a she walked back to he couch and sat down and pulled me down next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me next to him and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me.

I smiled as I sat next to him and put my arms around him and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Lucas smiled and kissed me ad rubbed my lower back and rubbed my thigh.

I ran my hand though his hair and kissed him

Lucas kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh.

I smiled as I put my arms around and kissed him

Lucas placed his hand on back of my pants and caressed my butt and gave me a long passionate kiss.                

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas brushed my hair behind my ear and gave me a long passionate kiss and caressed my butt.

I smiled at him and rubbed his bare chest and ran my fingers through his hair and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Lucas smiled as he pulled my hoodie off and put his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine and gave me a long passionate kiss and put his hand in my bra and caressed my boob ad rubbed my thigh.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Lucas smiled and kissed my neck ad unhooked my bra and caressed my breast and butt.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his and kissed him and rubbed his bare chest.

Lucas smiled at me as he rubbed my breast and kissed my collarbone and said, "I am crazy about you Ry."

I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair and lifted his head up and leaned in and gave him a long passionate kiss and said, "I'm crazy about you too Luke."

Lucas smiled and pressed his lips to mi e and gave me a long passionate kiss and rubbed my boob and caressed my butt.

I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him.

Luca smiled at me ad caressed my breast and said," You are marvelous lady geek."He leaned I and pressed his lips to my neck and kissed my neck.

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him.