Chapter 7

I smiled as I looked over at him as I picked up my Frappuccino as I took a drink. He was very cute and nice I was falling for Lucas and looked forward spending time with him.

Lucas looked back at me and smiled as he pulled out some cash as he placed it on the counter. He looked back at the clerk and said, "One Caramel Frappuccino please."

The Clerk nodded and smiled as she took the cash and placed it in the cash register. She then turned around as she made the Frappuccino and turned back around and said, "Here you go."

Lucas smiled as he took the Frappuccino as he walked back over to the table and sat down next to me. He sipped his Frappuccino said, " Very good." He sat it down on the table as he picked up the Cheese Danish as he took a bite.

I nodded and smiled as I picked up my Frappuccino and said, "To Friendship."

Lucas smiled as he picked up his Frappuccino and said, "I'll toast to that." He tapped his cup against mine as he took a drink.

I smiled at him as I took a drink of Frappuccino and said, "Cheers."

Lucas smiled back as he sipped his Frappuccino and took a bite of cheese Danish and said, "Cheers." He put his arm around me as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I picked up my Cheese Danish as I took bite.

Lucas said, "What Science Fiction book have you read?"

I smiled as I sipped my Frappuccino and said, "I read Death Star by Simon Kewin."

Lucas nodded and said, "That is a good book." He looked at the table "Looks like you could use another Danish."

I smiled and said, "No two is enough for me."

Lucas nodded and smiled and said, "Anything I can get you Riley?"