Chapter 21

Lucas smiled at me as he picked up hi Wii wheel as he un-paused the race and said, "You're going down geek."

I smiled and laughed as I watched the split screen as I turned the wheel and said, "No way dork you're going down."

Lucas smiled and laughed as he looked at the scree as he turned the wheel on his controller as he made Mario catch up to Yoshi and said, "Yeah way."

I watched the split screen on the television a I saw Mario coming close to Yoshi. I smiled as I the B button to make Yoshi speed up and turned the  wheel  and said, "No you're not."

Lucas laughed as he watched the television screen as he pressed  the button on make Mario speed up as he turned the wheel and try get behind Yoshi and said, "I'll get you."

I smiled as I pressed the button on the controller that made Yoshi shoot banana peels on the track as I saw Mario behind me and said, "No you won't."

Lucas laughed as he saw the banana peel on the track and said,"Oh crap." He turned the wheel to make mario dodge the banana peel

Mario wound up hitting the banana peel as he spun out and hit the ide wall.

Lucas laughed and said,"Shoot." He turned the wii wheelto make Mario get back on the track and try to catch up

I smiled and laughed and said,"Oh yeah I got you."I pushed  the button on the controller as I had Yoshi speed up as he I turned the wheel

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," I am not out of it yet geek." He watched the split screen as he pused the button to s on his Gameboy to make gie mario a speed boost a she turned the wheel

I smiled at him and said," Care make it interesting dork?"

Lucas looked over at me and smiled and said, "Sure geek."

I smiled and said," Loser has to buy dinner."

Lucas smiled and said, "You're on geek."

I smiled at him and said," I am so going to beat you dork." I watched the split screen as I turedthw heel to try keepYoshi ahead

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "No you're going down." He tuned the wheel as he tried keep Mario from getting too far behind.

I saw Mario getting behind my Yoshi on the spit screen and smiled as I pushed the button to make Yoshi speed up. I reached down as I picked up my soda as I took a drink and sat it back down on the table and said," Nope you are dork."

Lucas saw Yoshi speed ahead as he pressed button on the controller to make Mario catch up.He picked up a slice of pizza as he took a bite and said," Nope you are geek>"