Chapter 44

Lucas smiled and said, "So geek what is you and the Frappuccino?"

I smiled and said, "I love them I get one every day."

Lucas smiled and said, "Sounds like your addicted to them Ry."

I smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah you could say that."

Lucas nodded and smiled and said," They are delicious though."

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yes they are very good."

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lip to mine and kissed me. He reached around behind me as he unhooked my bra and slipped it off my shoulders. He placed his hand on my breast as he caressed it and rubbed my nipple as he placed his other hand around back of my pants as he caressed my butt. He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed it.

I moaned a bit as I pressed my lips to his as I gave him a long passionate kiss and ran my fingers through his hair.

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to my boob and kissed it as he rubbed the other one with his hand and caressed my butt.

I moaned his name as I put my arms around him and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to my ear and kissed it. He caressed my breast and butt ad said, "Want to take this to the bedroom geek?"

I smiled as I rubbed his chest and ran hand through his hair and pressed my lips to his and gave him a long passionate kiss and said, "Yeah I do dork."

Lucas smiled as he put arms around me as he picked me up.

I smiled at him as I put legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as placed one hand under my butt and the other on my thigh as he carried me to the bedroom. He stepped inside as he closed the door. He laid me on top of the bed. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the ground.

I smiled as I slipped out my pants as I pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled a he pressed his lips to mine as he gave me a long passionate kiss. He unzipped his pants and dropped on the floor as he climbed on the bed.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around me as he placed hand on my butt and caressed it. He pressed his lips to mine and gave me a long passionate kiss and said, "Shall we take this to next level geek?"

I smiled as I ran my fingers though his hair and pressed my lips to his and kissed him and said, "Yes let's do that."

Lucas smiled as he reached over and turned off the lights.

It was several hours later and we were laying unde the covers naked.

Lucas smiled as he put his arm around me and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me and said, "Love you."

I smiled as I laid next to him with arm around him and pressed my lips to his and kissed him and said, "Love you too."

Lucas smiled as he slid his hand down to my butt and pressed his lips to my breast and kissed it and said," That was amazing Ry."

I smiled at him as I rubbed his chest and pressed my lips to his and kissed him and said, "Yes it was Luke."

Lucas smiled as he pulled me close and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me.

I smiled at him as I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him.

Lucas smiled as he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. He sat up and said, "I am going to get dressed geek." He pulled back the covers as he stood up. He picked up his boxers and slipped them back.

I smiled as I watched he was so cute and sexy and had a great body. I sat up as I got out of the bed and picked up my purple panties and slipped them back on.

Lucas smiled at me as picked his pants to put them back on

I smiled at him and said, "You don't have get fully dressed dork. You can just wear your boxers if you want."

Lucas smiled and said," You like what you see geek."

I smiled and nodded and said, "Yes I do." I pulled my pants on and looked at him" Mind getting my bra and shirt dork?"

Lucas smiled and said, "Of course geek." He walked into the living room and picked up my purple bra and teal hoodie up off the floor. He got out my purple beanie from my bag and walked back in the bedroom and laid them on the bed.

I smiled as I picked up my bra slipped it back on.

Lucas walked up behind me as he pressed his lips to my neck and said," Allow me to help you, geek." He took the straps of my bra and hooked them. He playfully grabbed my butt.

I smiled at him and said," Thank Luke." I pressed my lips to his and kissed him. I picked up my hoodie and slipped it back on. I picked up beanie as placed it back on my head and pushed my glasses.

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around me from behind and pressed his lips to mine as he kissed and said, "My pleasure Ry."

I smiled as I turned around and put my arms around him and pressed my lips to his and kissed him.